3.11

As the son of Zhao’s family, Zhao Feng was raised as the first heir ever since he was a child. It's not an exaggeration to say that he had a great appetite for food, but Su Yang’s bowl of noodles is definitely the most unpalatable food he has ever eaten. The black and red pots can be called food, he didn't know.

    Su Yang also felt very embarrassed. He cooked this pot of noodles purely for his favorability to rise.

There is a saying, if you want to grab a man's heart, you must first grab his stomach!

    System: "You almost ruined his stomach."

    Su Yang: "..."

    The air on the dining table stagnated for a while.

Zhao Feng slowly put down his chopsticks and said, "You are not allowed to enter the kitchen for a short time."

After a pause, he went again: "Not in the long run."

    Su Yang said with grief: "But you said that it was good."

    "I didn't want to embarrass you, but who knew you wanted to poison me!" Zhao Feng got angry and took the bowl of noodles, pushing it in front of Su Yang, he said: "Why don't you try it yourself."

    Su Yang waved his hand quickly and said embarrassedly: "No need, I won't go into the kitchen again."

    His evasive appearance made Zhao Feng feel more angry, he curled his eyebrows and asked, "Did you intentionally do it?"

    Su Yang bulged his cheeks and lowered his eyelashes, and muttered, "How dare I..."

    Zhao Feng thought that too. He pulled him into his lap and kissed the corner of his lips which was soaked in soup, and asked, "What do you mean by this then? Why do you suddenly remember making dinner for me?"

    Su Yang looked straight into his eyes. Intoxicating concentration filled his dark and bright round eyes.

    "Because I heard the housekeeper say you like to eat this, I just thought, if I were better, will Brother Feng also..." His voice was as low as a mosquito, with a seemingly tease, which made other feel itchy.

   Zhao Feng's heartbeat suddenly lost its regularity. He tightened his arms around him and said, "Say it again, I didn't hear clearly."

    Su Yang leaned his head on his shoulder, but only shook his head gently, and refused to speak anymore.

    Zhao Feng gulped, his palms with a scorching temperature stretched Su Yang's shirt hem, gently rubbing on his pliable waist, causing Su Yang to shudder uncontrollably, and his white cheeks soon rose with a blush.

    Zhao Feng whispered: "Say it, if you don't say it, I will take care of you here."

    Zhao Xiaoqi was looking at them while being ignored by them, with curious gleams in his shiny eyes.

    Su Yang secretly screamed at the beast, but still clinging to his ear obediently, he tremblingly said, "I said, if I can make the food that Brother Feng likes and become better, will Brother Feng like me too? For me, it’s not because of others, but because of me alone.”

    Zhao Feng was taken aback.

Su Yang slowly wrapped his neck around him, and whispered in his ear: "I know who I am, and I dare not want to replace it. The person in your heart... Brother Feng, I don't want much really. As long as you give me a little bit, isn't that okay?"

    Zhao Feng didn't respond, he had mixed feelings.

    He never thought that one day someone would be able to replace the phantom in his heart, the most beautiful existence that has been lingering in his heart since he was young, making him sleepless at night, thinking of the boy makes his heart feel pain.