7.2

Su Yang obviously underestimated the selfless dedication of a scientific researcher. Gu Ziyan fed him a full 20 zombie crystal nuclei and still looked a little unsatisfied.

    The blue quality crystal core should have come from Level 4 zombies. This is really a big thing. In the end, Su Yang ate a little bit and burped softly.

    Gu Ziyan only then stopped, and the smile in his eyes became even greater. When the little zombie chewed the crystal nucleus, his white cheeks were gently agitated, and occasionally he could hear a crunching sound, like a little hamster stealing food. He wanted to see more.

    Su Yang was a little uncomfortable being stared at by him, and turned his face away, pretending that the person who had just hiccup was not himself.

    Gu Ziyan couldn't see his little entanglement, took out his black notebook, and wrote: "He does't like eating raw meat. He likes eating crystal cores, and have a lot of food."

    Su Yang: "..." Obviously you were constantly feeding me, Hello! !

    Gu Ziyan approached him again, and asked softly, "Are you sleepy?"

When he talked to Su Yang, he deliberately slowed down his tone of voice, and sometimes supplemented it with actions, apparently treating him as a child with a low IQ. What can Su Yang do? Of course, is to pretend to be a little more mentally retarded. He stared at Gu Ziyan in a daze, his bright red lips opened slightly, and his whole body was full of drama.

    Gu Ziyan was sprouted with blood in an instant, there is no way, the cuteness point is too high!

    He opened his black notebook, and wrote two huge words on it: "Cute!!"

    After writing, he closed the notebook and finished today's research, but did not leave in a hurry. He took the lead to hold Su Yang's hand and took him to the bed and waited for the little zombie to rest before leaving the observation room.

    Su Yang heard the sound of his leaving and sighed faintly in the darkness. When can I see Lao Gong?

    =========

The two Gu family brothers lived in a villa in the center of the base. When Gu Ziyan returned home, Gu Xuan was sitting on the sofa in the living room waiting for him.

    "How is Zuo Xia?"

    Gu Ziyan drank his saliva and said lightly: "It's dead, it's a tenth-level zombie crystal nucleus, even you may not be able to absorb it all, and it won't be backlashed, let alone him. "

    Gu Xuan said silently after a while: "After all we have been brothers for so long, I can't be unrighteous when he is dead now. The body must buried properly."

    Hearing this, Gu Ziyan smiled lightly and shook his head: "No."

    "No?"

    Gu Ziyan walked over to him, lips beaming into a smile, tone conceal excited, said: "He turned into a zombie."

    Ranging from what Gu Xuan said, he pre-empt said: "You said before you'll give me a senior level zombie for research. The previous zombie king was killed by you before. So, now think of this as a compensation, no one can snatch it from me."

    Gu Xuan frowned, and said: "You have your own measure."

    Gu Ziyan nodded. He took his little black book and strode into his room, and began to concentrate on writing future research plans, such as when to feed, when to chat with the little zombie, and when to give the little zombie a bath. It is simply the best in history humanized "Zombie Feeding Guide"!