11

The battlefield full of gunpowder has never lacked the creation of miracles. However, in this era, the strongest combat power of the Federal Army is undoubtedly the most famous one. No one has seen his true face, but he, the mysterious black fighter armor has become a nightmare for many people on the battlefield.

    There is an unwritten rule circulating in the vast interstellar space. Whenever you encounter that black mecha, fleeing without a fight is not a violation of the rules of war, because no one can defeat that person. This is the default for everyone.

    The military academy is the cradle of outstanding generals, but no one has ever heard of a military academy that has trained such a student who is against the sky. Therefore, many people suspect that the so-called strongest combat power of the Federation is actually just a cover, the true face of this person is in fact, is a new weapon developed by the Federation. Because the manufacturing method violates the basic law of the universe, so it has not disclosed its identity.

    Regarding this kind of nonsense, the federal government has never stood up to refute the rumors, but has gradually silenced those who speculate wildly.

    A few years ago, Xi Zhengtao, the highly respected old marshal of the Federation, stepped down. Before he left, he recommended his adopted son as his successor. For a time, the military officials were quarrelled and divided into two factions.

    People from Marshal Xi’s line support Xi Yi and advocate that the capable should live there. Xi also has been fighting on the battlefield since his teenage years and has not failed. No one is more suitable to lead the military department than him. Another faction believes that Xi Yi's bloodline is too dangerous, and the consequences should be disastrous once the mutation occurs, so they firmly opposes it.

    Later, someone proposed a compromise method. The three generals who had made great achievements at that time were promoted to marshals together, and Xi also became the fourth marshals of the federation together, and they restrained each other in order to achieve a certain balance.

    Although they have an advantage in numbers, everyone who knows well, knows that the three old marshals mainly play a supervisory role, and Xi Yi is the real master.

    After Xi Zhengtao stepped down, Xi also had the opportunity to come forward, but he flatly refused. The reason was simple. He found it troublesome.

    The loneliness and weird character of the Xi has been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. Although the old guys in the military department are dissatisfied, they will not make trouble with him over such trivial matters. As long as he can fight and can continue to open up territory for the Federation, listen to everything else, they follows him.

    Only since he decided to visit the Imperial Capital Star himself, it means that his dormant period has passed and everything will be different.

    ========

    Because of the sudden appearance of this man, the original lively banquet instantly became chaotic. No one knows why Xi Shuai (Xi Yi), the head of the Federal Fourth Marshal, appeared here.

    Someone who doesn’t understand quietly asked, “Who is that person, why is everyone afraid of him?”

The person next to him looked at him like a fool and said, “You haven’t read the news in these two days? He's the strongest fighting power in the history of the Federation. It is rumored that he is the fourth marshal of the Federation. Until yesterday, no one knew his true appearance, so you should understand."

    The man covered his mouth in surprise and stammered: " Could it be that it was Xi Shuai..."

    " Isn't Xi Shuai still in the capital city yesterday, from the capital city to the main star, it took a day, how did he come back so quickly."