5

The atmosphere on the scene became extremely embarrassing for a while, and the uncle gardener on the side took away the pen and paper in his hand and quickly slipped away, and soon only Su Yang and the complex-looking Xi Yi were left in the flower garden.

The transparent glass room is at a suitable temperature, filled with refreshing fragrance of flowers, the tall man and the handsome boy face each other, and the warmth is flowing. If you ignore the poorly sold wild rose in Xi Yi's hand, perhaps this scene will look more better.

Those words were all said, Su Yang was not too embarrassed, spontaneously leaned against the man, and asked: "What do you think?"

Xi Yi looked down at him. The young man in front of him pursed his lips. The color was even more gorgeous than the color of the flowers in his hand, his cheeks were pale pink, and his peach blossom eyes looked at him expectantly. This was a vigorous and bold teenager.

Xi Yi put the rose aside casually, trapping the boy between the transparent wall and his arm, his tone suddenly became extremely dangerous, and said: "Are you serious, or just want to tease me?"

Su Yang thought to himself, I'm trying to tease you seriously, not innocent at all!

He blinked his eyes, pretending to be innocent: "Of course I am serious. This rose... Although it looks ugly, it is actually very precious. Grandpa spent two million stars to buy a few seeds. In the entire r galaxy, only the Huo family has this kind of flower. If you don't believe it, you can search for it..."

Xi Yi stared at his opening and closing full petals like lips. His heart was very hot, kind of even he himself couldn't tell the unclear emotions madly growing in his heart.

He suddenly let go of his hand, as if this beautiful boy is a dangerous thing, and said: "Since it is so valuable, you should put it away."

Su Yang shook his head repeatedly, grabbed Xi Yi's sleeve, and said in kindness: "It's for you, no matter how valuable it is, I don't feel sorry for it." He seems to have forgotten that the flower does not belong to him.

Xi Yi was amused by his courteous appearance, bends his lips slightly, and quickly said with a serious face: "If I am not the person you are looking for..."

Su Yang interrupted him and said, "You are, you are. I will not admit mistakes."

His expression was very certain. For a moment, even Xi Yi almost believed his nonsense, believing that he had appeared in the boy's dream, his heart was captured.

It is rare for Xi Yi to be curious. He wants to know what the "self" in the dream has done can make such a proud man of heaven treat him especially baffled, even if he returns to the real world, he still can't let it go, and is determined to find him.

Just when wanting to ask, Huo Qi had arrived after hearing the news, and when he saw that his precious grandson and Xi Yi were so close, his old face suddenly became black.

He stepped forward and pulled Su Yang behind him, and said, "This child is spoiled by his mother, and he is acting a little marginal. If there is something offending, please don't care about him."

Xi Yi has returned to normal, said indifferently: "It's okay."

Su Yang tugged at Huo Qi's clothes and whispered in his ear: "Grandpa, I just picked your rose and gave it away. I will make up for another day. Better to give it to you, you must not dismantle my platform in front of Xi Yi."

Finally, he is not so indifferent to himself, and he must not fall short.

Huo Qi thought for a while before he realized that the roses in his grandson's mouth refer to the flower seeds that he auctioned back with a lot of money. People like them bought some useless things, in fact, just to prove their wealth status. Speaking of people, it can be regarded as a graceful affair, and naturally he will not care about these trivial matters with his grandson.