24

The so-called one thought becomes a Buddha, one thought becomes a devil.

    In Su Yang's eyes, the most innocent is Mo Yan. In the final analysis, he is still an ancient beast. It is the embodiment of sin and cruelty in the world. Once such a brutal thing loses its bondage and goes mad, the consequences are absolutely impossible imagination.

    Being stared at by those slightly dull black eyes, Su Yang felt inexplicably guilty, and whispered, "I have never betrayed you, never."

    Mo Yan pinched his chin and blocked his lips without a word, he smashed the two cherry lips so that they were congested and swollen before releasing them, and said, "Does Su Er treat me as a fool."

"No, I don't..."

    Mo Yan wiped the body fluid from the corners of his lips with his fingers. Su Yang frowned because of the slight tingling, but the man's eyes darkened, and he said to himself: "Mo Yan in the past may be stupid, he will believe whatever you say, but after years, he won't fall for your words.”

    This stupid guy is habitually stubborn. Reasoning with him is no different from playing the piano to a cow. Su Yang didn’t waste his energy, but said, “The past has been so long that it’s unclear. But from now on I will not tell you a lie. If I violate this statement, let me..."

    Before the poisonous oath was spoken, he was already covered by the man's mouth, and the fool stared at him. "I never believed these false words. If you really repent, you will stay by my side in the future and you are not allowed to go anywhere."

Su Yang blinked and nodded lightly.

    Only then did Mo Yan let go and raised his hand to try to condense the spiritual energy, only to find that the spiritual power of this world was so scary that it was difficult to gather together. He looked at his empty hand dumbly, and the powerful power that accompanied him for thousands of years suddenly disappeared. He couldn't accept it for a while.

    But there is another force in his body eager to try. The strange thing is that he can easily control this kind of energy that should be completely unfamiliar, as if the manipulation technique has already penetrated the bones and into the soul.

    He tried to use this power, but it was difficult to control the intensity. In an instant, the energy in the air quickly ran away, and the space was almost torn apart.

Su Yang heard the sound of something fragmented around him, and he had no time to look at it. He was already protected by a man. In his arms, he escaped from this dangerous area in time.    

As the imperial marshal, Xi Yi is naturally indispensable in his residence with numerous organs, which are usually difficult to trigger, but Mo Yan's unintentional powerful attack instantly activated the alarm in the house. This is the inside of the military area. Ten minutes later, he was surrounded by a large number of mecha troops.

Surrounded by the darkness, the buzzing sound of advanced equipment resounded across the sky. As the empire’s strongest combat power, Xi Yi is  the key protection object of the Federation. There is no room for mistakes. Undoubtedly, the most advanced troops of the Federal Army may have arrived. .    

The energy field flowing in the air became stronger and stronger, and Mo Yan couldn't help but become vigilant, holding Su Yang tightly in his arms, as if he was afraid that these uninvited guests would snatch his treasure. 

   Su Yang had never seen such a battle before, even though he was a little confused, but thinking that this fool of his family was in such a situation now, he could only rely on himself.