4.7

All this happened too fast. The monsters who had been rampant in this forest for many years suddenly encountered an unprecedented powerful enemy, but they didn’t even have a chance to escape. It was just in a blink of an eye for this terrifying piece of work. The forest has been enveloped by the flames of hell, the sky is full of red flames, and the fragrance of meat is diffused.

    Su Yang still maintained the posture of just reaching out and holding back, and then the whole person froze on the spot.

    ——Good fragrance (⊙▽⊙)! !

    In this red flame, Mo Yan slowly walked towards him, carrying a golden and fragrant animal leg on his shoulders, he was taller than Su Yang's stature by visual inspection, and both the color and the fragrance were extremely seductive. Su Yang could smell the fragrance from a distance, and he swallowed unconsciously.

    There are not a few delicacies of mountains and seas that he has eaten, but no dish has left him a deep impression. This scene is definitely an unprecedented visual feast.

    The ingenious combination of endless asura field and open-air barbecue in the wild, gorgeous and cruel pictures, and the food that can't be seen at a glance, makes it difficult to distinguish whether this is heaven or hell.

    Mo Yan tore a small piece from the animal's leg, handed it to Su Yang's lips, and said flatly: "This is a silver wolf, only a few hundred years of Taoism, but the meat is very tender, you can taste it."

    This is simply the world. There is one of the most touching love words!

Su Yang wiped the saliva from the corners of his lips and swallowed it with his mouth closed.

    Although Silver Wolf’s meat is fresh and tender, its fur is extremely difficult to pierce. Mo Yan directly broke through the outer barrier with flames. The meat inside maintains a tender and smooth taste, but the meat outside has an extra layer of crispy flavor. Nothing else is needed. Condiment aids, just the pure barbecue aroma is enough to capture Su Yang's taste buds.

    Su Yang squinted his bright round eyes and savored the fragrance between his lips and teeth. He bulged his cheeks and chewed slowly and earnestly, like a little squirrel eating, making people want to squeeze his white and pink cheeks.

    Mo Yan felt itchy in his heart, he stretched out his finger and poked it lightly. The soft skin under his fingertips was ghostly cold, but it was vaguely moist and warm, as if it had magical power, which could absorb his fingertips and willing to leave.

Su Yang was immersed in the food and ignored his harassment. 

    An ancient beast became more and more bold. He quietly retracted his fingers, lowered his head slightly, and gave a quick kiss on Su Yang's cheek. His speed was extremely fast, and the beloved only felt a slight softness on the cheek, and then....there's nothing after that.

    Su Yang opened his eyes inexplicably, and saw that Mo Yan's dull cheeks were dyed with a layer of light pink, and his fingertips were pressed against his own lips. He didn't know what he was thinking about, as if... so much excitement?

    "..." Su Yang asked tentatively: "Mo Yan, are you okay?"

    Mo Yan nodded, and shook his head after a moment. He suddenly threw the animal leg on his shoulder and pulled Su Yang in his arms, he held his cheek and began to kiss lightly.

    Su Yang: "...!!!"

    Mo Yan seldom uses his human form to make such intimacy with him. Although this Qiongqi who has just entered the manhood is often in estrus, most of the time he just uses his real body to circle Su Yang, and then lick as much as it want. For Su Yang, it was more like playing with a large pet dog, but this pet dog was too big and more naughty.