15

Su Yang's chest moved ups and downs violently. He rarely had such anger, he was so angry that he even wanted to yell at him and wanted to use the most vicious language to hurt a dying old man.

    How can these people treat Xi Yi like this? They are not creators. Why do they rule other people's lives? Even though that man is powerful, he is an ordinary person of flesh and blood. When he is treated unfairly, he will be disappointed, sad, and angry.

    Su Yang had a very comfortable childhood, so he couldn't imagine how Xi Yi spent that difficult period. When he was so young and didn't know anything about the world, he was forced to have blood on his hands. Trusted people used him and injured him, fighting for life with countless enemies in order to survive...

    Perhaps it is because of too much malice that has created this cold-blooded and indifferent Xi Yi today.

    He threw himself into the man's arms, and the unprecedented grievance swept his chest. The tears in his eyes finally fell overwhelmed, wet his cheeks and wet the man's clothes.

    This boy seldom cries in front of him. Xi Yi's chest is almost burned by his tears. He asks in a deep voice, "Who is bullying you?"

    Su Yang shook his head. If he could choose, he would rather be bullied and hope that Xi Yi never experienced those inhuman experiences.

    How could Xi Yi believe that, he stroked Su Yang's hair and coaxed softly: "Hey, tell me what's going on, I'll vent your anger for you, no matter who the other party is."

    Su Yang still shook his head.

Xi Yi coldly swept his gaze upstairs, it quickly passed a touch of hostility, he lifted his feet up the stairs. Su Yang quickly grabbed the corner of his clothes, his voice had returned to normal, and said: "Xi Yi, I don't like this place, let's leave right away, OK?"

    At this time, the Xi family had rushed over, and Xi Ming was full of disbelief, pointing to Xi Yi angrily and said: "Xi Yi, you, as the Federal Marshal, breaking the law in private houses! All the colleagues present today are witnesses, I want to sue you to a military court!"

    Xi Yi didn't seem to hear him, but just looked down and kissed Su Yang on the forehead, and whispered, "Okay, let's leave now."

    His posture made many people present feel like a dream. Is this person Xi Yi? That monster with no emotions? How could he have such a gentle side! Even Yin Heng, who was watching the show, was stunned, and he didn't even go forward to make the siege in time.

    Xi Ming's face was pale, but because he was afraid of Xi Yi's force, he dared not rush forward. Standing two meters away, he shouted, "Xi Yi, what kind of place do you think of Xi's house? Come if you want, and leave if you want."

    Xi Yi's face was sinking and indifferent: "The Xi family, the first family of the Federation, has been domineering on the main star for hundreds of years, and it's time to decline."

    His tone was casual, but the hidden maliciousness in it made people shudder. The three old marshals all showed unbelievable expressions, and Xi Ming's expression changed drastically. They all knew that Xi Yi never said empty words. He really moved his heart to deal with the Xi family.

    No one would doubt whether he could succeed, he could easily level a planet, and how could the Xi family, who had already lost military power, be his opponent.

    "What do you mean!" Xi Yuan walked out of the crowd and said angrily: "Are you threatening my father? Don't forget, you are also named Xi. If you don't have the Xi family, can you have it today! Do you want to avenge revenge? Is it!"