6.14

After secretly injecting the inhibitor, Su Yang finally stopped worrying, but for several days he hadn't seen Yan Yu, and it was inevitable that he felt unaccustomed to it, and also faintly noticed something strange.

    He carefully recalled the scene when he met last time. Although there was a false alarm, Yan Yu's state was a bit unusual, but he couldn't figure out where the flaw was exposed. Could it be because of Yan Shu?

    This is unreasonable, because Yan Shu is far from having such a big influence.

    No matter what the truth is, he have to go back on this weekend. Although the inhibitor is easy to use, it will be suspicious if his estrus is delayed for too long. It is safer to fill up the favorability as soon as possible to truly get rid of the crisis.

    He is confident now, he has inhibitors to protect him. Yan Yu can only hug him, if it's not too much, most, he can only take a few mouthfuls. He will pass after a forbearance, and he seems to be accustomed to this man's touch.

    Su Yang was taken aback by this thought, and quickly poured cold water into his mouth. The cool liquid entered his throat, and his mind became a little clearer.

    He was so anxious to go back, not to see the beast! It was all for the task! task!

    No matter what the real reason is, he was only white on this day. He had already appeared in front of the main gate of Yan's house. The fully armed guard saw that it was him. Naturally, he did not dare to stop him and let him in without asking for instructions.

    Su Yang guessed that Yan Yu hadn't gotten up, so he went into the bedroom to look for him.

    There are no confidential documents in Yan Yu’s bedroom, but this man has a strong desire to control his own domain. He has set up many levels and passwords. Those who can enter this space alone, except for himself, in the entire galaxy, is only Su Yang.

    After walking through the last iris recognition channel, he entered the bedroom smoothly.

    However, he haven't seen it in two weeks. The layout of this room has changed so much that Su Yang almost didn't recognize it. Many furniture and utensils have been removed, and the whole room looks much more spacious.

    Yan Yu is not a person who likes to change, so the changes in the bedroom are particularly abrupt.

    Su Yang calmed down and looked forward. The man was lying on the dark bed sleeping peacefully. His frowning brows showed that he was not sleeping peacefully. Su Yang approached him and stretched out his hand to try to smooth the deep lines.

    He had just touched the man's eyebrows, and those closed black eyes suddenly opened. The sharp sharpness in them seemed like they were when they first awakened, and Su Yang stopped in fright.

    "Dad, did I wake you?" he asked in a low voice.

    Yan Yu didn't answer this question, but curled up his lips at him, his voice filled with unprecedented joy: "I didn't thought you'll come early. I was planning to pick you up, but you just came back."

    That smile is familiar to Su Yang. The previous astonishment gradually subsided, he walked to the bedside in small steps, with his forearms lying on Yan Yu’s pillow, with his little head tilted up, and said very seriously: "Because Luo Luo missed Dad."

    The smile on Yan Yu's face gradually disappeared. His eyes were already bottomless. At this moment, he would still be moved by the boy's sweet words, really stupid.

    Su Yang didn’t know his thoughts, and asked in an innocent tone: “What about Dad, does Dad want Luoluo? Dad said that he would come to school to see Luoluo. It was a lie. Luoluo waits for Dad every day. But dad didn’t show up... But it’s okay. Luo Luo knew that his father was busy, so he came to find him.”