3.14

Su Yang can guess who is the "old friend" in Zhao Feng's mouth with a little finger. It is definitely Xu Yanqing's first love, his past boyfriend Qiao Yang.

    However, he really didn't expect this kind of long-lost reunion drama! He is not Xu Yanqing. Meeting someone else's ex-boyfriend was so embarrassing!

    In fact, when he learned that Zhao Feng had spread the news of his death to the outside world, Su Yang's heart was silently approved, because Xu Yanqing was really dead! Moreover, he died on duty. Until his death, he was a conscientious public servant of the people. He should be respected and mourned by his colleagues, and he should maintain his original good image in the hearts of lovers.

    He does not want to affect Xu Yanqing's short but pure life because of his actions.

    For example, at this moment, he is being held in his arms by a black Dao boss, his posture is extremely ambiguous, this kind of scene must definitely not be seen by others, especially Qiao Yang!

    Su Yang pushed Zhao Feng's chest and tried to get off his legs, but was picked up by Zhao Feng and changed a position. Su Yang almost wanted to blow up his hair.

    Because he used to straddle Zhao Feng’s lap, facing him face to face, but now he has his back leaned against the opponent’s chest, and his hips are just next to someone who is sleeping, but the size is still amazing.

    Go ... but this is not the point, the point is that his face is facing the front door!

    "Feng, Brother Feng, I don't want to be like this..." He moved the little bottom gently, and wanted to turn around.

    Zhao Feng's breathing suddenly became heavy. He clasped Su Yang's waist with one hand, and threatened in a deep voice : "Be obedient."

The two had been on a blind date for so long, and Su Yang could hardly be familiar with his low-pitched and magnetic voice. He dare not move.

    He covered his face without tears, and whispered: "Brother Feng, have you forgotten that I'm already dead', how can I see my former friends?"

    Zhao Feng smiled lowly, with rough fingers. Slowly rubbing his opening and closing lips: "It's okay, I will send him to hell when you finish recounting the past."

    He held the gun all the way round, with a thick callus on his fingertips, and Su Yang's tender lips were quickly worn out with a gorgeous red.

    Su Yang had no time to care about the tingling on his lips. He was already shocked by Zhao Feng's undisguised killing intent. He hurriedly held Zhao Feng's hand and said anxiously: "No, you can't kill!"

    Zhao Feng asked with a sneer: "What position do you have to order me?"

    Su Yang was annoyed and didn't know what to do. He couldn't say that I was your wife in your previous life, so you have to listen to me!

    God knows how much Jing Cheng remembers the things in his previous life in this life. He is so passionate about Yuchao history and obsessed with Tao Ziyu's body. It can be seen that he has been affected to a certain extent, but this influence should not make him remember the things of his previous life. .

    After all, after reincarnation, the past will turn into a cloud of smoke. This is the most basic rule.

    He was struggling when the door of the room was pushed open in front of him, and Su Yang hung his head quickly, not daring to look up.

    The sound of footsteps was dull.

Su Yang could only see the two straight and long legs getting closer and closer. The visitor was wearing a pair of simple and neat half-height leather boots and stopped less than two meters away.