3.8

The spoon in his hand landed on the table with a crisp sound, the room went deadly silent.

    Zhao Feng calmly picked up the spoon, wiped it clean with a paper towel, and put it back into Su Yang's hand.

    "Scared?" He said lightly: "You believe in this child who is talking nonsense."

    Su Yang's face turned pale, and the hand holding the spoon was trembling.

    Zhao Xiaoqi furiously wanted to refute: "It's not nonsense, I have seen it all, just...well!"

Before he finished speaking, he was covered by Lin Feifan's mouth, and he threatened. "You boy is really bad, and you scared your brother Xu. Your elder brother will send you back to the U.S. tomorrow."

    Zhao Qi's body stiffened, his small dark eyes turned to Su Yang, who was overwhelmed, and turned to look again. Zhao Feng, who was not happy or angry, neither responded.

    He flattened his mouth, jumped off the chair, and ran back to his room with short legs.

    Lin Feifan smiled, and said: "Children at this age often can't distinguish between dreams and reality. Don't mind Mr. Xu. The Zhao family has been bleached since the old man's generation. The business that Mr. Zhao handles is absolutely legal. Don't worry."

    Su Yang nodded, but his face was still not normal.

    Because he remembered that Zhao Xiaoqi had said, where he had seen "him" before, and Gao Min had also said that Zhao Feng had white moonlight in his heart. Although he had never seen him, but he estimated that he looked exactly like him.

    Su Yang thinks it might be the truth, but... why is he in the ice? ! ! Shouldn't a person be buried in the soil for safety when he is dead? What does it mean to freeze a person? Doesn't it decay? ! Still speaking, this is Zhao Feng's special hobby...

   He was panicking, suddenly a generous warm palm covered the back of his hand, and Su Yang immediately stiffened.

    Zhao Feng said: "Although I am not a good person, I have never committed any murder or arson, and I will never hurt you, so don't be afraid of me."

    A savage accustomed person suddenly became gentle, not to mention Su Yang, even Lin Feifei couldn't bear it, and immediately covered his blind dog's eyes and fled hurriedly.

    But Su Yang couldn't escape. Someone's paw was still being held, so he nodded awkwardly and said, "I know."

    Zhao Feng was dissatisfied with his perfunctory, curling his eyebrows and said: "Know what, I've made it clear."

    Su Yang swallowed, and whispered: "I know you are not a bad person, and you will not hurt me..." He said that but he had no confidence, he wasn't guilty!

    However, Bandit Zhao was very satisfied. He picked up a piece of chicken and put it in Su Yang's bowl, which was regarded as a reward.

    Su Yang just took a bite, turned his head and went straight to the bathroom, "Oh-" Just finished talking about the frozen corpse, who can eat this stuff!

    With a black face, Zhao Feng kicked the seat next to him, and his whole person was like a walking powder keg, frightening the servants of the mansion with trembling and panic.

    Facing the angry Zhao Feng, Su Yang naturally didn't dare to mention this matter again, but he was even more afraid of him in his heart. The courage that had been hard to practice before disappeared overnight.

    In the evening, Su Yang finished the bath, wore a checkered pajamas with a little rabbit chick pattern, and slept on the edge of the bed with a pillow, very close to the door, thinking that once someone had a brutal hair, he would walk out!