Quarantine With Them

Masaomi: He's very stressed. He spends almost all his time at the hospital and when he is at home he spends that time sleeping. He tries his best to stay awake so that he can see you, but he always falls asleep at some point from overworking.
"Huh? I look tired? Nonsense, I feel fine. No need to worry about me."

Ukyou: He works from home and he has a lot of paperwork, which makes him a little tense. He still plans out his schedule so that he has time for you.
"Am I spending enough time with you? You don't feel neglected or anything of the sort?"

Kaname: He's not as flirty, he's more quiet and serious. He spends most of his day either with you or mumbling prayers under his breath.
"Oh? (Y/n), what do you need? You're... worried about me?... I'm sorry, it's not my intention to worry your pretty, little head. Come here, we can cuddle for awhile."

Hikaru: It doesn't really face him at all, since he works from home anyways. The only difference is that he finally pays more attention to you.
"Sweetie, what do you want to do today? Does watching a movie and cuddle sound good?"

Tsubaki: He's a little annoyed, but it doesn't bother him too much since he can work from home. It's not exactly ideal, but he gets by. He's happy that he gets to see more of you, so it's not all bad.
"Ne, (Y/n)-chan, let's cuddle! *Pouts* Eh? But I can do my work later!"

Azusa: Like Tsubaki, he's not the happiest, but it's not the worst thing either. He's a little tense, sure, but over all he handles the situation very well.
"(Y/n)-chan, I finished my work. I'm free for the rest of the day. Anything specific you want to do?"

Natsume: He works from home. It doesn't bother him that much. He just gets a little annoyed at the cats. Since he's at home he spends more time with you, which he doesn't mind.
"I'm almost done. Let me finish and then we can spend the rest of the day togheter, alright?"

Louis: He sleeps a lot more, since he's mostly at home now. That also means that he spends more time with you. He's very calm about the situation over all.
"Chii... Do you want to watch a movie with me?... *Smiles* You can choose.. I'll go and get some snacks.."

Subaru: He's very upset that he can't play basketball. He's much more quiet and bitter. He can be straight up rude even.
"There's no point in trying to cheer me up. Go and bother someone else."

Iori: He's very stressed about his school work. He's tense most of the time and can have a major breakdown at any given moment. He tries his best not to, but sometimes it just becomes too much for him. He's also not very active in the garden.
"What's the point in living anymore?..."

Yusuke: He's struggling even more than before with his school work. He gets frustrated more easily and sleeps a lot more than before. He spends most of his time locked in his room.
"I don't understand any of this.. F@ck it, I'm just gonna go take a nap."

Fuuto: He's pissed off that he can't go on tour and hold his concerts. He's also a lot more rude and tense than usual.
"This is bullshit! This is no way to treat an idol! *Looks at you* Oi, you! Come and comfort me now!"

Wataru: He's sad that he can't go to school and see his friends, but he's happy that he has you.
"I'm so happy that we can still play togheter, onee-chan!" *Hugs you tightly*

Joske: It's hell. Joske is just sleeping all day and doesn't even bother doing any of her school work. She doesn't bother getting out of bed either. She just keeps on mumbling to herself "What's the point? It's pointless. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters." over and over again.

As you can probably tell, my strength and motivation to do anything has been absolute zero. I'm trying to update, but it's really hard to find the motivation and inspiration to do so, but you can expect some updates in the next few weeks. I'm also gonna edit some old chapters, like fixing spelling mistakes. I love you all so much and I care about all of you. Every single one of you. I hope that you stay safe.

~ Joske