Have Yourself A Messy Little Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! I love you and appreciate you all!

12.24. The most important day in Finland. (Not really, but for the sake of the story it is) Joske was celebrating with her favorite brothers, the Asahina brothers that is, but this christmas would be different. Something that Joske could never had even imagined would happen.

Joske: Alright... Everything is done. Everything is clean and nice- Oh, wait! I almost forgot the candles! *Gets some scented candles and puts them on the table* There we go. *Lights the candles* Ah, vanilla~ It smells so nice! *Squeels*

Ukyou: Joske-chan.. What are you doing already awake? It's 6am... You never wake up this early.

Joske: Ah, Ukyou-nii. Good morning, did you sleep well?

Ukyou: Yeah, I slept pretty well I guess.

Joske: That's great. I already made breakfast. It's on the stove.

Ukyou: Wow... Thank you, Joske-chan. I really appreciate it, but why are you up so early?

Joske: Oh, just an old tradition of mine. Christmas is about sharing and caring, so it's only natural that I help out around here.

Ukyou: *Smiles lightly* You're too adorable sometimes, you know?

Joske: Eh? Me? No, not really.

Ukyou: Christmas is about sharing and caring, that also includes caring about yourself. *Hugs me gently*

Joske: My happiness is a small price to pay for the joy and security of the others. *Hugs back*

Ukyou: *Hugs me tighter* Your happiness matters as well, Joske.

Joske: *Sighs* Whatever..

~Small timeskip brought to you by Dean Martin's christmas classics~

Ukyou: Alright then, is everyone here?

Brothers: Yes!

Ukyou: Good. First off, I'd like to thank Joske for helping with this wonderful food and also thank her for staying with us and bringing us joy for almost two years now. I propose a toast for our absolutely amazing and adorable little sister, Joske! Cheers!

Brothers: Cheers for Joske!

Joske: W-w-what!? *Blushes darkly* I-is that r-really necessary?.....

Masaomi: Of course. You're an amazing person and we all love you very much. *Smiles*

Joske: B-but-

Kaname: No but's~ You're adorable and you look absolutely stunning in that dress~

Hikaru: Why, I have to agree with you, Kaname~

Kaname: Right, Hikaru?

Joske: *Blushes darker*

Azusa: Alright, that's enough. Stop teasing her.

Tsubaki: Can we start eating yet?

Joske: Go ahead, Tsuba-nii.

Ukyou: Tsubaki, where are your manners? *Sighs* Fine, you may start taking food.

Brothers: *Starts eating*