When You Give Them A Kiss

Masaomi: *Blushes* Thank you (y/n). *Gives you a lollipop*

Ukyou: Well, that I was not expecting but thank you.

Kaname: Oh my, are you trying to say something (y/n)-chan? *Kisses you and chuckles* You're very cute when you blush~

Hikaru: *Chuckles* Not now (y/n)-chan. I have to finish this novel.

Tsubaki: Did you just kiss me (y/n)-chan? *Grins and kisses you deeply*

Azusa: *Blushes lightly* Oh, thank you (y/n)-chan. I really appreciated it *Smiles and kisses your forehead*.

Natsume: *Blushes lightly* W-what was that for? *Kisses your cheek and looks at the floor*

Louis: *Smiles and kisses back* Do you want me to style your hair, (y/n)-chan?

Subaru: *Blushes* E-excuse me for a m-moment. *Runs to the bathroom and screams*

Iori: *Looks at you shocked but then smiles* Thank you so much (y/n)-chan. *Puts a flower crown on your head and kisses you softly*

Yusuke: *Blushes fifty shades of red* D-did you r-really just k-k-kisss me!? *Pecks your lips and quickly looks away*

Fuuto: You know you just kissed an idol, right? You're so hopeless. What am I going to do with you? *Walks away but is secretly fanboying on the inside*

Wataru: (You kissed him on the cheek so please don't look at me like that *Whimpers*) *Smiles brightly* YAY! Onee-chan kissed me! Onee-chan kissed me! *Runs around the house and tells all the others, including Natsume and Hikaru because he borrowed Masaomi's phone and called them*

I almost died laughing while writing that. Anyway, hoped you enjoyed that as much as I did and I will see you in the next chapter or next book, if I'm making one. I'm not sure. Anyway, I'll see you later. Bye
~Joske