Suprise Pregnancy

Requested by: @Ellica2190 thank you and I hope you enjoy :). Also this is the kid in 'when you ask for a baby'.

You didn't feel too well so you bought a pregnancy test just in case. You stared at the test in shock. It was positive!

Masaomi: "(Y/n), are you feeling any better?" "I'm pregnant..." "What did you say?" "I'm pregnant." "Oh.... That's wonderful!" *You stared at him wide eyed* "You're going to be the best mother a child could ask for!" "Do you really think so? I don't know if I'm ready." "Don't worry, we'll take care of it together." *You smiled and hugged him tightly*

Ukyou: "(Y/n), are you alright?" "I'm pregnant.." "You are? How do you feel?" "I don't know. I feel strange." "That's understandable. Do you want to keep it? I should be able to afford taking care of you and the baby." "Yeah, I'll keep it. Thank you, Ukyou." "No problem. I'm always here for you." *You smile and hug him. He hugs you back and kisses your forehead*

Kaname: "I'm pregnant.." "That's wonderful, I'm so happy! You are going to keep it, right?" "Yeah, of course. It's our baby. I could never hurt it." "Aww, my kitten is the sweetest person I have ever met. What should we name it?" "I think you're more excited than I am." "How could I not be? I love children. They're so small and sweet and happy." *You giggled and he kissed you then your stomach*

Hikaru: "Sweetie, are you alright?" "I'm pregnant.." *It was silent for a few minutes* "That's wonderful! What do you think it will be? A boy or a girl?" "I don't know, what do you want?" "I'm happy either way." *He kisses you and then bends down to your stomach* "Hi, little one. I can't wait til we meet, but until then I want you to not cause too much trouble for your mother, alright?" *You laughed and hugged Hikaru tightly*

Tsubaki: "I'm pregnant.." "Uwah, I'm gonna be a dad!?" *He rushes over to you and hugs you lovingly* "There's going to be a mini (y/n)-chan running around the house! I'm so happy!" *You were confused about what Tsubaki was saying but you decided to let him be*

Azusa: "You're pregnant? I'm sorry if that's what you don't want.." "No, I want it. I'm just not sure if I'm ready yet." "It's going to be alright. Masa-nii can help us with the child." *You hug Azusa while crying tears of joy* "Thank you so much.." "Anything for you."

Natsume: "Are you okay?" "I'm pregnant.." "You are what?" "Natsume, I'm pregnant." "That's... Wonderful..?" "Are YOU okay?" "Yeah, I'm great." *He was fanboying on the inside and decided that you and him should go get some coffee to calm down a little* (beacause he likes coffee. You can change it if you don't like coffee.)

Louis: (No, Louis why?) "I'm pregnant.." "(Y/n)-chan, that's the best news I've ever heard." "Yeah, I don't know if I'm ready." "You're going to be a great mother." "Hehe, I'm not so sure about that." "I hope it's a girl with pretty hair, like you." *You both laughed and joked around* (I have no idea what I just wrote.... I think I need help..)

Subaru: *When you told him, he got a massive nosebleed* "Subaru, are you alright!?" "I'm f-f-fine!" "Subaru, there's blood everywhere!" "I-I'll clean it u-up afterwards. A-are you feeling o-okay? I mean, about the baby." *You smiled and nodded* "Yes, we're doing okay." *Subaru smiled and patted your head* "(Y/n), c-could you call a doctor?"

Iori: "I'm pregnant.." "Are you okay? Do you need anything? Should I call a doctor? Are you okay with this? Do you-" "Iori, I'm fine. We both are." *You look down at your stomach and smile* "Are you sure? Now you have to be stuck with me." "If I've survived this long with you then I'll be just fine!" *Iori smiles while shedding a few tears* "I promise to take care of you both!"

Yusuke: "W-what did you say!?" "I'm pregnant" *He blushes like crazy* "D-do you n-need anything? A-anything at a-all?" *You shake your head* "No, I'm fine... Are you okay with this?" "If you're happy then I'm happy." *You smile and hug him tightly* "N-no, w-wait! I-I-I d-didn't mean t-to s-say that out l-loud!"

Fuuto: "Who the hell slept with you!? I'll beat their a-" "You did! It's your child." "Well yeah, of course. I knew that, baka. Anyway, you can't get pregnant now. It'll ruin my career." *You get tears in your eyes* "Agh, fine! I'll take care of you and that thing in your stomach. You happy now? You look uglier when you cry." *He walks away while you go and eat some food Ukyou had made*

Wataru: ---

I'M SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I'm truly sorry. I hope you still enjoy this chapter. It took some time but it's finally done. Okay, next up," When you get back together".
~Joske