When You Ask For A Baby

This is a request from @animeFREAK4LIFE2005. Thank you for your request and I hope you enjoy :).

You were ready and you wanted a child. You asked 'him' about it and he was a little shocked

Masaomi: Are you sure? I'm happy, I really am. I'm just a little worried. You are still young, but if you really want to then I'll be very happy and take good care of you both.

Ukyou: A baby? Are you really sure? *Sigh* I guess I want one as well. They're cute and if it's with you then I'll be more than happy.

Kaname: Oh~? Is my kitten ready to be a parent? You know, I do love kids. It would be an honor to have one with you~ *You weren't so sure anymore*

Hikaru: That would be perfect! This is also giving me some ideas for my new book. I would love to have a child with you.

Tsubaki: Uwah! (Y/n)-chan wants to have a baby with me! I'm so happy! *He hugs you so hard that Azusa had to call Natsume for help to get Tsubaki away from you*

Azusa: You want a baby? With me? I'm not sure what to think. I'm honored, thank you. *He kisses you and smiles*

Natsume: A what!? *He spits out his coffee* That came out of no where. Are you sure about this? Or have you just played too many of those dating simulators? *The cats attacked him right after his question*

Louis: Hopefully it's a girl. I want to braid her hair every morning before she goes to school. I want her to look cute so everyone can be jealous of her. *You didn't know what to think about that*

Subaru: *His face turned even redder than Yusuke's hair* A-a w-w-what!? *Subaru fainted*

Iori: A baby? That would be nice. I hope it gets your eyes. They're so beautiful, I could look at your (e/c) orbs all day. *Smiles and gives you a flower*

Yusuke: A b-baby? Do you really want one? They're loud and cry all the time. Are you really sure about it? I mean, I'm happy if you are. *He was not yet sure*

Fuuto: We're not getting one. It would ruin my career. *He wanted one as well but he was too embarrassed about it*

Wataru: Onee-chan! Onee-chan! When I grow up I want a baby with you! *Smiles brightly*

Sorry, I know this was very short but just know I tried.

~Joske