When You Have A Nightmare

You had a terrible nightmare and went over to 'his' room and knocked on the door (I like that picture. I think it's very pretty :))

Masaomi: *Opens the door* (Y/n), are you okay? Why are you crying? *Hugs you tightly* Was it a nightmare? *You nod* *Pats your head* It's okay (y/n), don't cry. Do you want to sleep with me? *You nod again* *Smiles* Okay then *He helps you lie down on his bed and hugs you to his chest* Goodnight (y/n), sweet dreams *Kisses your forehead and falls asleep with you*

Ukyou: *Opens the door* Oh, (y/n) why aren't you sleeping? It's almost 2am *You tell him you had a nightmare and now you can't sleep* *Hugs you closely* It's okay, it's just a dream. Dreams can't hurt you *He lets you in his room and sits down on the bed with you on his lap* There, there. No need to cry. You're a strong girl *Kisses your nose* You can sleep with me if you want to *You nod* Okay *He lays down beside you and hugs you* Goodnight (y/n).

Kaname: *Opens the door* Oh my, (y/n), what a suprise. You can't get enough of me, can you? *Sees how scared you are* (Y/n), is something wrong? You can tell me anything *He lets you in and sits you down on his lap, hugging you closely to his chest* Shh, it's okay. I'm here now. *He rocks you like a little baby* Nothing is going to hurt you as long as I'm here *Lays you down on the bed and cuddles with you* Try to sleep a little, okay? Don't worry, I won't do anything *Smirks and kisses you* Goodnight (y/n), sleep tight now *He waits till you fall asleep until he himself falls asleep*

Hikaru: (He was staying over in his old room, so you just knocked on his door) *Opens the door* You okay, sweetie? *You shake your head and tell him about your nightmare* Aaw, don't worry, sweetie. I'm here for you *Lets you in and hugs you tightly* That actually gave me an idea for my novel *Takes out a notebook and pen and starts to write down the idea* Thank you (y/n) *Kisses your cheek* Now, shall we go back to sleep? *He lays down with you on the bed and hugs you* Goodnight sweetie, sweet dreams.

Tsubaki: *Opens the door* (Y/n)-chan, what's wrong!? *Hugs you tightly* Did someone hurt you? *'I had a nightmare'. You mumble and start to cry* *Hugs you tighter* It's okay (y/n)-chan, you can sleep with me. *He lays down on the bed and waits for you. You lie down beside him. It's warm and comforting. He cuddles with you* Are you comfortable? *Kisses you and strokes your hair* Goodnight (y/n)-chan.

Azusa: *Opens the door* (Y/n)? What are you doing here at this hour? *You tell him about your nightmare and he pats your head* Don't worry (y/n), it's just a nightmare. Do you want a glass of water or something else? *You shake your head* Okay then, do you want to sleep with me? *You nod* Alright *He lays down on the bed with you and hugs you close to him* Just wake me up if you need anything, okay? *You nod* Alright, goodnight (y/n) *Kisses your forehead and falls asleep*

Natsume: *You called him and told him about your nightmare. He came over with his cats and knocked on your door* *You open the door and let him in* Hey, are you okay? I brought the cats in hopes that it will calm you down a little *He hugs you and gives you a kiss on the forehead* This one is Tsubaki *He picks the cat up and shows it to you* And that one is Azusa *He points to the other one and you pick it up* *Chuckles* He seems to like you-OW! *Tsubaki scratches him and Natsume drops him on the floor. You just giggle and hug him while the cats play with eachother*

Louis: *Opens the door* Oh (y/n), I wasn't expecting to see you here at this hour... What's wrong?.. *You tell him about your nightmare* *Starts to play with your hair* That is horrible but don't worry, it's just a dream... I once had a nightmare when I was 7 years old and I had to wake up Masa-nii... It was very freaky at the time but nowadays we just laugh about it. He still remembers it.. *You two stayed up and talked the whole night*

Subaru: *Opens the door and starts to blush* W-what a-are you doing h-here at t-this hour!? *You tell him you had a nightmare* Oh, I-I'm sorry.. *He lets you in* Y-you wanna t-talk about i-it? *You tell him about the nightmare. He listens closely to you* *Pats your head shakingly but softly* I-it's just a d-dream, okay? *He blushes madly* I-if you w-want to you c-c-can sleep w-with m-me. *You smile and hug him. He tenses up a bit but hugs you back tightly*

Iori: *Opens the door* (Y/n), what's wrong!? What happend!? *Grabs your shoulders and looks at you* I had a nightmare.. *He relaxes a little bit and hugs you tightly* Don't worry, I'm here for you. *Strokes your cheek* I'm glad you came to me. Do you want to sleep together? *You nod* *Smiles and helps you lie down* Goodnight (y/n), I'm here so don't worry about that nightmare *Kisses your cheek and falls asleep with you in his arms*

Yusuke: *Opens the door being half asleep* What do you want? *You tell him about the nightmare* *Looks at you* It's just a dream, right? There's nothing to worry about *You nod and start to head back to your room when he grabs your hand* *Blushes* Y-you can sleep with m-me if you w-want to.. *You smile and hug him* *Hugs you back* L-let's just go back to sleep, alright *You nod again and lie down with him*

Fuuto: *Opens the door and is pissed off* What!? *You flinch at his loud voice but then tell him about your nightmare* It's just a nightmare, baka *Is about to close the door when he sees you crying* S-sorry... *He hugs you and lets you in* You can sleep here with me *You smile and kiss his cheek* You just kissed an idols cheek, baka *Smirks and kisses you on the lips* That was for waking me up.

Wataru: *Opens the door while rubbing his eye* Onee-chan, what's wrong? Can't you sleep? *You nod at his question* *Yawns and then smiles* Onee-chan can sleep with me *You giggle and lie down on his bed* *Cuddles up to you* Goodnight Onee-chan

That took forever. This was very cute, I liked it, and I hope you did too :). Tell me in the comments what you think about it. I'll be more than happy to read through your comments. As always feel free to request and give feedback. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you later
~ Joske