Their Favorite Memory Of You

Requested by: @DivaGal13
Thank you for the request❤️

Masaomi: When you fell asleep in my lap. You were so adorable! I could hold you forever and look at your sleeping face! Your cute little snores are just pure cuteness! I loved it so much! You can sleep in my lap anytime you want! *Fanboys and hugs you tightly*

Ukyou: Our wedding day. I've never been happier in my entire life. I felt complete. I felt like a real adult. You were absolutely stunning in your wedding dress. I will never forget that day. I'm so happy to have you in my life *Smiles and kisses you*

Kaname: When you had a nightmare. I'm glad that I could be of help to you. For once I felt needed. You were very cute, but I don't like it when you cry. It makes me sad because that means that something or someones made you hurt. I'm still very glad that you chose to come to me for comfort *Smiles and kisses you deeply*

Hikaru: When we spent the whole day togheter. It was so fun and it was just the two of us. It was absolutely perfect. I would happily do it again. *Kisses your cheek*

Tsubaki: I like everything we do! Can I really just say one of my favorite memories? *Pouts* New year. We watched fireworks and drank hot chocolate and we watched a movie and we cuddled! It was perfect! I loved it so much! *Hugs you tightly*

Azusa: Christmas was really fun. I enjoyed spending time with you and the rest of the brothers. However, I got a little jealous when the others tried to talk to you *Chuckles lightly*

Natsume: When you hugged me. I don't really hug people but I like your hugs. The only problem is that I don't ever want to let you go *Chuckles*
(Joske: *Cries in a corner* That could've been me! 😭😭
Kaname: Let onii-chan hug you~ *Hugs me tightly*
Joske: Why doesn't Natsume love me!
Kaname: Because he's an idiot.
Natsume: Oi!)

Louis: White day. I gave you some white chocolate. Did you like it? I hope you did. It wasn't much, but it was something, I guess. Chi? Will you spend next years white day with me as well? *Smiles tiredly*

Subaru: *Blushes* W-when y-you visited m-me at p-practice.. I f-forgot my lunch a-at home a-and you got o-out of your w-way to bring it to m-me. Thanks for that. *Smiles shyly*

Iori: When we first met. I will never forget that day. You changed my life. You made me happy again and I thank you for that. *Hugs you tightly* I swear that I will never let anything bad happen to you. You're my motivation to keep living. *Smiles*

Yusuke: Um... When I protected you. I know I got detention, but I was able to defend you and that makes me happy because no one is going to hurt you and get away with it! *Pouts and blushes*

Fuuto: Valentine's day was fine I guess. I only ate the chocolate you gave to me. *Blushes lightly* I know I don't say this very often, but I'm saying it now... I love you (y/n). I still think that you're really annoying, but I love you *Tsundere mode activated*

Wataru: I love everthing we do! I can't choose and I don't wanna choose a favorite because all our memories are my favorite! *Smiles brightly*

Joske: What is my favorite memory? I love all the times we've spent togheter. I would have to say that my favorite are your comments. I love reading them. They always cheer me up when I'm down. Even if I don't always respond I defenetly read them *Smiles and blushes shyly*

This was... kinda cute. I liked it. For once I didn't completely mess up Louis. Am I getting better?

Fuuto: No, you're still shit.

Joske: *Looks down* Okay..

Tsubaki: No! *Hugs me tightly and slaps Fuuto* Bad Fuuto! Go away!

Fuuto: Ow! What the hell!? I'm not a dog!

Tsubaki: You don't say that to Joske-tan! She's a fragile and scared little girl! *Hugs me tighter* She's shy and she's trying her best!

Joske: *Hugs Tsubaki* Tsuba-nii smells like strawberries...

Tsubaki: Daww! Look at her! She's so small and cuddly! Look how cute she is! How can you not like her!?

Fuuto: She's annoying.

Tsubaki: She's a precious little cinnamon-roll!

Joske: I don't like cinnamon..

Tsubaki: Too bad because you're a little cinnamon-roll!

Joske: And people call me weird...