"Are You Jelly Again?"

Requested by: @luna_kuran I hope you enjoy :).

Masaomi: *Wataru came running to you and sat on your lap* "Onee-chan, I wanna play!" "What do you want to play?" "You can choose!" *You started up the game you picked and handed Wataru the second controller. Masaomi came in and saw you two playing together, he felt a little jealous and Wataru noticed* "Masa-nii can play too!" *You gave Masaomi a controller and the three of you played for the rest of the day. Masaomi was actually pretty good at it* (This was very bad)

Ukyou: *Hikaru came over to ask you some questions and to spend some time with you* "Would you like to go shopping someday?" "Maybe, what do you have in mind?" *He smirks* "Oh nothing really. I just want to spend time with you." "That's a little unusual for you to say." "She's not going anywere with you, she's staying home with me!" *Ukyou glared at Hikaru while Hikaru just smirked and left you two alone* "You really need to calm down."

Kaname: (I can't see Kaname as jealous but I'll try) *Iori helped you with your homework and explained the things you didn't understand. Kaname came home from work and saw you two* "Iori, what are you doing with my little kitten?" "I was just helping her with her homework." "I see, thank you for that, you can leave now." *Iori left the room and you looked at Kaname* "What? He was spending too much time with you. I need some alone time with you, you know." "You're always having alone time with me!" "Is my kitten talking back? How adorable!" "You need to pray to your god to fix your memory..."

Hikaru: *You and Ukyou were cooking in the kitchen* "Do you know how to cut the vegetables?" *You shake your head* (I'm sorry if you do know. You probably do, just pretend you don't XD) *He walks up behind you and puts his hands on top of yours* "See, you do it like this." "My my, I never knew you two had a thing for eachother." *You and Ukyou blushed madly when you heard Hikaru's voice* "Well, I'll leave you to it." *You ran after him* "Weren't you cooking with Ukyou?" "Yes, but we don't have a thing for eachother." "Is that so? Well, that's good to hear." *He kissed you deeply and walked away*

Tsubaki: *He is always jealous* (I'm really sorry, I don't have any ideas)

Azusa: *Tsubaki was flirting with you and Azusa was getting reeeeally pissed* "So, are you dating anyone?" "Actually yes. Your twin." "I could-wait what!?" "You heard her. She's dating me, now stop bothering us!" "Uwah, Azusa is jealous!" "GO! Now!" *Tsubaki ran off while laughing a little* "I didn't know you were the jealous type." "Neither did I, but now I know."

Natsume: *Subaru was trying to teach you basket ball, Natsume wasn't very happy beacause Subaru was ignoring him* "And then you dunk it like this." (Get duuunked on) *He showed you how to do it* "Now, you try." *He passed you the ball and you caught it perfectly* "What was that? That's not how you dunk." *Natsume walked up to you, took the ball and dunked it epicly* "That's how you dunk." *He smirked at Subaru and picked you up* "We're going home now." *Natsume walked home with you in his arms* (People were giving you both weird looks)

Louis: *You were playing with Juli while Louis was styling your hair* "All done... Um, (y/n)?" "(Y/n), are you listening?" "Look at those puffy cheeks. You need a new ribbon." "(Y/n), please stop hugging Juli." *Louis was getting jealous* "(Y/n), pay attention to me!" *You look at him shocked* "What is it?" "I want your attention, please?" *You smile and hug him tightly* "Aww, I'm sorry." "It's okay." *He hugs you and kisses your forehead*

Subaru: *Natsume was over for a visit so you two played together* "You are pretty good but you won't beat me." "Oh yeah? Challenge accepted!" *He smirks and Subaru walks over to you* "Hey (y/n)? Do you w-wanna go out for a walk with m-me?" "Not right now, I need to beat Natsume first." *Subaru waits for a while but after 40 minutes he snaps* "Okay, that's enough! (Y/n), we're going. Now." *He grabs your arm and drags you out of the house* "Were you jelly?" "N-no, I just w-wanted to go out f-for a walk with you.."

Iori: *Kaname was being pervy again and he said some rather dirty things to you* "Um, thank you? I guess? I have to go now, Iori wanted to tell me something." "Iori can wait, I still have some unfinished 'buissiness' with you." "Kana-nii, please stop bothering (y/n)." *Iori pops up out of nowhere and hugs you from behind* "Aww, you're no fun. Oh well, I have some things to do, see you later." *Kaname winks and walks away* "Are you okay? Did he touch you anywhere?" "Thank you Iori, I'm fine." *He smiles and gives you a flower before walking off somewhere* "Wait a minut, this flower means jealousy!"

Yusuke: *Fuuto was trying to flirt with you but you ignored him* "Why are you dating someone like the red-haired idiot? You know I'm so much better than him." "Are you trying to start a fight!? If you have something to say then say it to my face, duck-face!" "Who are you calling duck-face!? You are speaking to an idol!" "I don't care, now leave (y/n) alone!" "Just stop it! Both of you! Thank you but no thank you, I only need Yusuke and nobody else." *You took Yusuke's hand and went to his room* "Idol my ass. Who does he think he is?" "Hold up! Were YOU jealous?" "Yeah, of co-No I wasn't!" *You burst out laughing* "W-what!? S-stop laughing, b-baka!"

Fuuto: "You were helping Yusuke with his homework, again* "Are you kidding me? This is the fifth time I've explained this to you!" "But I don't get it!" *Fuuto slams the door open and walks away with you* "What the hell!?" "You're waaay too good for him. I don't know why you're spending so much time on him." "Did you just compliment me?" "Um, no..?.. Anyway, you're mine." *He kisses you roughly and runs away* "What was that all about?"

Wataru: *You were talking with Masaomi about all kinds of things (except blood)* "So, how is it going at work?" "It's going great! The kids are very cute and nice, the nurses are a big help-" "Onee-chan, you have been talking to Masa-nii forever now!" "Oh, excuse me, Masaomi." *You walk over to Wataru and he tackle hugs you* "Wataru, were you jealous again?" "Nu-huh, I'm never jealous." *He pouts and hides his face in between your breasts*

I'm so so sorry for not updating! I haven't really been myself lately. I've been thinking about how much of a dissapointment I am and what I'm actually doing with my life. I'm sorry, I will try to update more often if there are any requests.
~Joske