When He Apologizes

Here's the long awaited part two of when they cheat. There are a few people who have asked for this scenario so I'll give them a little shout out :).

@sumere1 
@lawgirl054

Masaomi: *He bought you a stuffed bunny (named usa-chan) and all of your favorit chocolates and sweets* "(Y/n), I know you're mad at me but please take me back! I feel horrible about what I did and I just want you to know that I love you so much. If you won't take me back then can you at least accept these gifts?" "I will, and I will take you back as well."

Ukyou: *He made your favorit food as an apology* "I know this isn't nearly enough to make you happy again but I made it with love. About that girl, she has a very strong perfume and she hugged me. I swear, nothing else happened. I hope you take me back, I miss cooking food for you and seeing you smile." "Then will you forgive me for assuming things?"

Kaname: *He had smex with you, the end* (Kaname: Oh my, are you having dirty thoughts, you naughty girl. Me: Your girlfriend/sister is reading this. Kaname: Then you should write and update more. My adorable little kitten has to wait for your updates. Me: The f**k did you say!?) *He treated you as royalty for the whole week* "Do you need anything? You look a little stiff, should I give you a massage? I'll give you anything you want. Please, don't leave me for Iori, I'm begging you!" "I'm sorry, but if you want me back you have to prove it~" (Me: Reader-chan/kun is being dirty!)

Hikaru: *He treated you to a fancy dinner* "Sweetie, I'm sorry for what I did. It was very wrong of me. I don't know what I was thinking. I hope you'll forgive me. I'll share my wine with you, you can have as much as you want." "Hikaru, I forgive you."

Tsubaki: *He did anything and everything to get you back* "(Y/n)-chan, please forgive me! I promise to never ever look or even think about another girl. Please take me back!" "I'm so sorry! I'll take you back!"

Azusa: *Opposite of Tsubaki. He let you be* "I hope you feel better now. I really hope you find someone who treats you better than I did. I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry." "I forgive you!"

Natsume: "She wants Subaru, I can't do anything." "Me: Get yo ass up and apologize to her! Also, if she says no then I'll happily take you." "I think there's something wrong with you." "I think so too :)" *He brought you to an arcade* "(Y/n), I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you. If it helps even a little, I want you to have these." *He gives you tickets to an anime and video game convention* "I forgive you. Plus, I don't have anyone else to go with to this convention." (I want someone to take me to an arcade... But all the boys are just being mean to me >o<)

Louis: (Fuuto: Don't even think about it. Me: I can't write Louis! Fuuto: Idiot...) *He didn't sleep at all. In fact, he couldn't sleep even if he tried* "Louis, you look exhausted! I know work is rough for you, but it has never been like this before!" "I'm... okay, I've been... thinking about what... I did. It was.. wrong of me.." "Oh my gosh, this is my fault! If I hadn't goten angry at you, you wouldn't be like this!" "It's not... your fault. I'm... I'm very sorry.." "No, I forgive you. I'm sorry as well." "I'm glad.." *He fell asleep on the floor so you layed him down on the couch and fell asleep with him*

Subaru: *He left you a box of protein bars and that kinda stuff with a note on it* "I'm sorry about what happened. This is all I have to give you. I'm sorry about that too. ~Subaru" *You smiled at the note and forgave Subaru when you saw him*

Iori: *He didn't cheat*

Yusuke: "Look, I'm really sorry. She didn't leave me alone and she said that if I didn't hook up with her, she would hurt you. I didn't have any other choice!" "It's okay, I forgive you." "Please, I'm telling the tru-Wait, really!?" "Mm-hm" *The next time you saw that girl you beat the sh*t out of her*

Fuuto: *You got a text from him* "I'm sorry and I love you, baka." "What the f**k!?"

Wataru: "I'm sorry onee-chan!" "Woah! Calm down, I forgive you. It was a joke, I'm not mad at you!"