Natsume X Reader

I've said this before but I'll say it again, Natsume is one of my favourit brothers. I'm trying to make this cute because I love fluff one-shots >\\<

You didn't have many friends. (Sorry if you have many friends) People thought you were weird or crazy. Just beacause you liked video games. Not just any video games either, you liked zombie games and that stuff. That wasn't normal at your school. Not many people at your school played video games or even owned any. You owned a few and you played them almost everyday. At least you had one friend at school, Ema Hinata. Daughter to the traveler Rintarou Hinata. Ema was cute and shy. She loved video games as much as you did, if not even more than you. You were good friends with her step-brother Natsume Asahina. You would be lieing if you said you didn't have a crush on him. He was just perfect in your eyes. His violet eyes, his short orange hair, his low monotone voice. It was perfect, all of it! Today you decided to confess to him. You were nervous, very nervous in fact. Right now you were standing outside his front door. You were going to give back a video game that you had borrowed from him. You rang the door bell and waited. The door opened and revealed Natsume.

"Oh, it's you. Come in."
You walked in while Natsume closed the door behind you.
"I-I came to give back the g-game I borrowed."
"Right, I almost forgot about it. What did you think?"
"It was good but the story could have been a little darker."
Natsume smiled and patted your head.
"I have a suprise for you. Could you sit down on the couch for me?"
You sat down on the couch and waited. Natsume sat down beside you and handed you a small wraped up gift. You opened it and saw (game you want).

"It was that one you wanted, right?"
You were so happy. You hugged Natsume tightly.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
"You're welcome. I have something to tell you as well."
"W-what is it?"
"W-would you like to be my... girlfriend?"
You couldn't believe it! Was this a dream? Did he really ask YOU to be his girlfriend?
"So, what do you say?"
"YES! Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend! I was a-actually about to c-confess to you."
"You were? That's good because now I can do this"
Natsume leaned forward and kissed you on the lips. You happily kissed him back. You both needed air after awhile so you both pulled away at the same time. Natsume lifted you up and carried you to the bedroom. (No, this is not a lemon.) He layed you down and cuddled with you. You fell asleep not long after. Natsume kissed your forehead and held you close.

"Sweet dreams, my adorable (y/n)."

I'm sowwy! I haven't updated in awhile. I will do better, I promise! Hope you enjoyed and I will see you later

~Joske