How They Show Their Love

Here's a small scenario for you guys. :) ❤️

Masaomi: He gives you lollipops and does check ups on you to make sure you're okay.

Ukyou: He cooks for you and he tells you that he loves you when you need it.

Kaname: He acts like your slave. He does everything you ask of him and he says 'I love you' every 5 seconds.

Hikaru: He secretly writes fanfiction about you and he sometimes reads some of them for you.

Tsubaki: He practices his lines with you and he says 'I love you' in different voices.

Azusa: He tries to spend as much time with you as possible and when you two are alone he tells you that he loves you.

Natsume: He let's you test his games and he let's you sleep over at his place.

Louis: He let's you take naps with him and he always styles your hair for you.

Subaru: He let's you watch him practice and sometimes he let's you use him as your personal cuddle bug.

Iori: He makes flower crowns for you and he always let's you cuddle and cling to him.

Yusuke: He protects you from bullies and haters.

Fuuto: He sings your favorite songs for you, even when he's on stage.

Wataru: He plays with you and sometimes he even let's you borrow one of his plushies.

This was just a quick little scenario. I hope you all are safe, healthy and happy :)

~ Much love, Joske