When They Propose

Requested by: @CandyRoseRowe Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

Masaomi: Ah, (y/n)-chan, welcome home. (Y/n)-chan, I have something I want to ask you. *Gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box* (Y/n) (l/n), will you marry me?

Ukyou: (Y/n), I want to ask you something. *Gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box* Will you become my wife?

Kaname: Little kitten, I need to ask you something. *Gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box* Will you give me the honor of calling you my wife? (I want someone to someday propose to me that way...)

Hikaru: Honey, I have a life changing question for you. *Gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box* Will you love me for the rest of your life?

Tsubaki: (Y/n)-chan! I love you so very much and *gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box* I would love you even more if you would become my wife.

Azusa: (Y/n)-san. *Gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box* We've been through a lot and I was just wondering if you would want to marry me?

Natsume: *Blushes lightly* (Y/n). *Gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box* Will you become my player two? (I do! Natsume: I didn't ask you!)

Louis: Chii, I have a question. *Gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box* Will you do me the honors of marrying me?

Subaru: H-hey, you! *Gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box* W-will you m-marry m-me, please?

Iori: (Y/n)-chan, come here. *Gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box* Will you marry me, my sweet princess?

Yusuke: O-oi! I need to a-ask you s-something... *Gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box* W-will you become m-my... wife?

Fuuto: Baka, I have a question! *Gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box* Will you marry me.... my love? Me: Good job!

Wataru: Onee-chan? When I get older, will you marry me then?

Me: I know, you don't have to say it.

Fuuto: It was shit!

Me: I said, you don't have to say it.
-_-

Louis: It was okay. It could have been a little better, just a little.

Me: Okay, f*ck this! *Hides under the bed, probably crying because of lonliness* Why can't someone propose to me.... Or even want to be with me... I'm a desperate little bi*ch...