When You Meet Them

Hi again, this was a request from @Silverflyer22. Thank you so much for the idea :). Enough of me talking, on with the scenario! Also, this is going to be a "brother scenario" because I don't know how you would meet them other ways. I can make another one if you'd like. That's all I have to say...for now.

You had just opened the door to the Sunrise residence and now you were walking into the living room to meet your new brothers. That's when you saw:

Masaomi: Hi there, you must be (y/n), right? *You nod and introduce yourself* Nice to meet you. I hope we will get along. *He smiles lightly* I think we will get along just fine. I'm the oldest brother and my name is Masaomi.

Ukyou: Hello, my name is Ukyou and I'm a lawyer. *You bow lightly and introduce yourself* I hope we will get along. *He smiles and nods* I'm sure we will.

Kaname: Hello little kitten, finally I get to meet you~ *You blush and introduce yourself* I hope we will get along. *He smirks and kisses your hand softly* We will get along just fine~ I'm Kaname but you may call me onii-chan~ *He winks at you*

Hikaru: (He was wearing men clothing for once) Why hello, I'm Hikaru. You must be my little sister, am I right? *You nod and introduce yourself* I hope we will get along. *He smirks lightly* Oh, I think we will.

Tsubaki: *He runs up to you and hugs you tightly* You're so adorable! I like you already. *You introduce yourself a bit shyly* I hope we will get along. *Smiles brightly and hugs you again* Don't be shy, we're going to be the best siblings there ever was! I'm Tsubaki but from now on I'm your big brother.

Azusa: *Pushes Tsubaki away from you* Alright Tsubaki, you got your hug now it's my turn. *Smiles at you* My name is Azusa and as you can see me and Tsubaki are twins. There is actually a third. We're triplets! Oh, there he is...

Natsume: *Walks over to you* What's going on over here? Are you Tsubaki's girlfriend or something? *You shake your head while blushing. You introduce yourself and bow lightly* I hope we will get along. *Grins and ruffles your hair* Well then, nice to meet you. I'm Natsume. I don't live here anymore so you can have my number in case Tsubaki and Azusa are being total jerks!

Louis: Are you (y/n)?.. *You nod and introduce yourself* I hope we will get along. *He smiles tiredly* I'm Louis... You have very pretty hair, you know that?.. Will you let me style it sometime?..

Subaru: W-who are you? *You introduce yourself and smile* I hope we will get along. *He blushes deeply* R-right. I-I-I'm Subaru... N-nice to m-meet you.

Iori: Oh, are you someone's girlfriend? *You shake your head and introduce yourself* I see, nice to meet you. I'm Iori. Your eyes are as pretty as an Iris. (Get it?)

Yusuke: You!? That's right! *You smirk lightly* You're kidding me! Please tell me that this is a joke. It's not a joke. *He sits in a corner and sulks for the rest of the day*

Fuuto: Who are you? *You introduce yourself and bow lightly* Tsk, I don't care. You look like an idiot. You may be pretty but I bet that your brain is like a first graders. *He smirks and walks away, leaving you confused and pissed off*

Wataru: Big sister! *Runs up and hugs you tightly* You're finally here. I almost got tired when waiting for you. *He shows you to your room and then he introduces you to the others. He was very happy and he never stopped smiling or hugging you*

Question for this chapter
Who's your favourite brother? Mine is Natsume and Kaname.

Yay! My first update since forever. I hope you enjoyed it and as always, requests are open so feel free to give me some ideas :).
~Joske