Reader X Natsume X Ema

This was a request from @sumere1. I hope you enjoy. :)

No one's pov.
You and Natsume have been dating for awhile. You were happy together, or so you thought.

Your pov.
I opened the door to my and Natsume's appartment. What I saw broke my heart into a million pieces. Natsume and Ema were kissing! I got so angry I just left. I couldn't stand it.

Natsume's pov.
I saw (y/n) leave the appartment. Now, I really screwed up. She had tears in her eyes. It broke my heart, seeing her sad was the last thing I wanted. I excused myself and went after (y/n). I had to explain myself before it was too late.

No one's pov.
You ran to a nearby park. It was late so no one was out. You sat down on a bench and cried. What did you do wrong? Were you not good enough? You didn't understand. You just wanted to dissapear right then and there. "(Y/n)!" You heard someone shout. You knew that voice too well, it was Natsume.

Your pov.
I looked up and glared at Natsume. What did he want now?
"(Y/n), please let me explain. I swear it's not what you think."
"I don't need your explanations. Just take your sister and keep her!"
"No, you don't understand. Please, I beg of you, let me explain." I wanted to know the truth but I was too angry to care. I was in fact furious.
"Please, (y/n). Let's go back home and I will explain everything, I promise." He cupped my cheek but I slapped his hand away.
"Please.." He was... crying? He was desperate to get me to listen. I felt bad for making him cry. I decided to at least listen to him.
"Fine, I'll listen to your explanation. Then I'll leave." We walked back home, silently. Neither of us said a word. Natsume unlocked the door and let me in. Ema was still there, which made me angry.

Ema's pov.
I saw (y/n) and Natsume walk through the door. I was glad that nothing bad had happened to (y/n). She was actually my crush. Ever since Natsume introduced me to her I had this strange feeling in my chest. She was very cute with her (h/c) hair and her beautiful (e/c) orbs. She almost looked like one of those princesses in Wataru's story books. I knew she didn't like me but I didn't care. I like her and I always will.

Natsume's pov.
I let (Y/n) in. I motioned for her to sit down on the couch, next to Ema. I looked at Ema and she nodded.
"

Well, here goes nothing." I looked (y/n) in the eyes and started to explain.
"I was trying to make Ema feel better. I know what I did was not the smartest option and I'm very sorry for that. You see, Ema has two problems that she is trying to process. First off, she found out that Rintarou is not her real father. She's adopted. Second, she.. Um.. How do I say this?"" I like you!" Ema shouted out of no where.

Ema's pov
"I like you!" I shouted without thinking. (Y/n) looked at me angrily. "If you didn't like him you wouldn't have kissed him." She said. "No, no, no, I like you." I looked her in the eyes. She stared at me. She was speechless. I felt embaresst and weak. She took my hand. I blushed lightly at the contact.

No one's pov.
You hugged Ema tightly. You were happy? Maybe, you didn't know. What you did know was that you had to choose. Natsume, Ema or even both?

No, this was so bad. Omg, why? At least I have something to laugh about. I don't know what I was thinking. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed because I'm not sure if I did. Leave a request because that would make me happy :). Also, I saved the ending for you to decide! If you want to I can make a one-shot with all the endings. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you later.
~Joske