I Just Want A Moment...

I started writing this book because I was bored and I wanted to write something. I could never have thought that I would get so much support and love from you guys. I'm just really really happy and grateful for all of you. Giving me requests, saying nice things, joking around (Jenne, I'm looking at you.) and requesting stuff that doesn't have anything to do with brothers conflict. I'm more than happy. Meeting you guys has been one of the best things that has ever happened in my life. I just want you all to be happy and healthy. I want to bring you all even just the slightest bit of joy. You guys have been so wonderful and kind to me, more than I deserve. I want to help the world become a better place, because everyone deserves love and happiness. I may not be the most active person, but I get my shit done sooner or later. If you have anything at all that bothers you or something that you just want to tell, then you can tell me. I will always be glad to help and listen to you guys, because I care about you. That's why I continued writing, I want to make you smile or at least cheer you up a little. I have problems of my own, but I'm working on them every single day. I just wanted a moment to tell you all how grateful and truly happy I am. Thank you so much for reading and caring about me, you have no idea how much it means to me. I will try to get a new chapter out once a week. I will try, if it's a longer one-shot then it will take a little more time. Thank you so much, I love you all very much ❤️ (I'm literaly crying right now..)

~Joske