White Day

No! I'm one day late! I'm so sorry.. I will do better...

You gave 'him' chocolate on Valentine's day, remember? :)

Masaomi: Hey, (y/n)-chan~? I have a present for you. *Gives white cotton-candy* Happy white day! Don't eat it all at once, especially not before dinner. *Hugs you tightly*

Ukyou: Oh, I almost forgot, silly me. Happy white day, (y/n). *Gives a box of home-made, white chocolate* I hope you like it. It's not much, but it's something. *Smiles lightly*

Kaname: *Hugs you from behind* Hello, little kitten~ You haven't forgotten what day it is today, have you~? *Whispers in your ear* Happy white day~ *Gives some white lingerie whith a sweet bottle of perfume* Wanna try it on~? *Chuckles pervertedly*

Hikaru: Ah, there you are! I've been looking for you. Well, I can't wait any longer so happy white day, darling! *Gives a cute box with skin products wrapped in a white and gold ribbon* This is going to make your skin super smooth~! *Smiles brightly and hugs you*

Tsubaki: (Y/n)-chan, happy white day! *Gives a cute, white dress* Isn't it cute!? Come on, try it on! I want to see you in it! Please, please, please!?

Azusa: Ah, (y/n)-chan, I've been looking for you. I just wanted to give you this. Happy white day. *Gives you a white notebook with butterflies on it and some pencils* I'm sorry, I couldn't get you anything else.. *Smiles shyly*

Natsume: Oi, come here for a second. Ahem, happy white day. *Gives you a game you've wanted for awhile* I hope you like it. Well, wanna go get some coffee? *Smiles and ruffles your hair*

Louis: Chi, could I borrow you for a moment? I want to give you something. *Gives you a pair of headphones and some white chocolate* Happy white day, Chi. *Smiles tiredly*

Subaru: *Blushes darkly* H-here! *Gives you a bouqet of white petunias (White petunia symbolises innocence, trust and dignity)* T-thanks f-for the ch-chocolate... It w-was very g-good.. *Smiles lightly*

Iori: I'm afraid it's not much, but here you go. *Gives you a box of hair accessories and a white scabiosa (White scabiosa symbolises strenght, wisdom and appreciation)* I hope you still like it. *Smiles softly*

Yusuke: Shit, I forgot that it was White day today! Um, let's go out and if you see anything you want then I'll buy it for you okay? I'm so sorry I forgot.. *Blushes darkly*

Fuuto: Tch, why would I give you something just because you gave me chocolate on Valentine? Ugh, I really hate these traditions. *Gives you a kiss on the lips and then some white lingerie* Put that on and come to my room tonight~ *Walks away while smirking*

Joske: Right, you did give me chocolate on Valentine's day. Here you go. *Gives you home-made chocolate and a white lily (The white lily symbolises innocence and devotion)* Happy white day. Just throw it away if you don't like it...

Wataru: Onee-chan, happy white day! *Gives you his favorit stuffed animal* You can keep it! It's my favorit, but I have you so I don't need anything else in the whole world!

I love you guys so much. From the bottom of my heart. You're beautiful. You're kind. You're awesome. You're my favorit people! I want you all to be happy and healthy 💞

~Joske