When They Protect You

This was an idea/request from @BriannaALZ. Thank you :). Now this one is a little different from the other scenarios.

Warning!
Bad language and if you have ever been in a bad relationship or if you have been bullied then read this chapter with caution. If you need someone to talk to then you can talk with me if you want to. I have been bullied and left out by others, I'm still dealing with some of it but it's getting better. Don't be scared to talk to me. I'll help you the best I can because I love you all very much :).

Masaomi: You went to the store with him and you saw someone you wish you hadn't seen, your abusive ex. You tried to ignore him but he grabbed your arm. You whimpered and Masaomi turned around to see what was going on. "I said I was sorry and now I want you back, bitch." Masaomi calmly grabbed your ex's shoulder and smiled. "I will happily take care of you at the hospital. Shall we go right now?" Your ex got freaked out and let go of you. You hugged Masaomi tightly. "Don't worry, (y/n). He's gone and if he ever comes back then I will literally send him to the hospital." He smiled and gave you a lollipop.

Ukyou: You were waiting for Ukyou to pick you up from a friends house when a drunk man came up to you." Hello darling, how *hic* are you doing *hic*?""I'm fine but I'm waiting for someone." The man started to touch you until someone shouted: "You're not allowed to touch something that isn't yours!" You looked who it was and was overjoyed when you saw Ukyou. The man cursed when he recogniced Ukyou and the man walked away. Ukyou hugged you protectivly and kissed your forehead. "That man was fired not too long ago. Can't believe I actually worked on a case with him."

Kaname: One of his fangirls was bullying you but you never said anything to Kaname because you didn't want him to worry or get in trouble. What you didn't know was that he actually noticed it. He didn't want to pry it out of you but when you started to get bruises he had to. "(Y/n), is something troubling you?" "No, I'm fine." "I know that you're lieing. Please tell me who's giving you those bruises." "One of your fangirls. Her name is Charlotte." (Random name) "Yes, I know her. She's quite clingy. She once confessed to me but I had to turn her down." "Why did you do that?" "She was way too annoying and like I said, too clingy. Why would I want someone like her when I have you?" He smirked and kissed you gently. The next day, Charlotte apologized to you and never bothered you again. You still don't know how Kaname did it but you decided to not question him because Charlotte looked a little scared...

Hikaru: Your "wonderful" ex was in town and the world loves you so much that you had to run into him. "You're just as ugly as I remember you. If not uglier." Your ex continued to say hurtful things to you until Hikaru happened to pass by. "What's going on here?" Hikaru looks at your ex. "Oh my, that style is so last year and what is wrong with that hair? It looks like you fell into the toilet. You even smell like you fell into the toilet." Your ex got mad and stormed off. You hugged Hikaru tightly and sobbed softly. "It's okay now, don't cry. If he ever dares to say another word about you I will drown him in the toilet and throw him into the garbage." That day you learned that Hikaru is not a person to mess with.

Tsubaki: Let's just say that there are bad people in this world. You were just waiting for Tsubaki to finish his recording when a woman came up to you." So you are the whore who stole my Tsubaki? I can't believe that he chose you over me. Your breasts are too small. How the hell could anyone fall for you!?" "Beacause (y/n)-chan is sweet and cute. Nothing like you. Also, I don't care about her breasts. She's perfect just the way she is." The woman huffed and walked away. Tsubaki hugged you tightly and kissed you on the cheek. "Thank you for waiting for me. You're too adorable for this world!"

Azusa: (Basiclly the same thing as Tsubaki but with Azusa) After she walked away Azusa hugged you and apologized. "Sorry for taking so long. Also, I really meant what I said. You will always be perfect in my eyes."

Natsume: This drunk guy was trying to flirt with you and using pick-up lines. They were horrible. Luckily for you Natsume was hearing everything because you two were at the store." Ok, back off from my girl. Only I can use terrible pick-up lines on her, so stay away!" You couldn't help but to giggle at Natsume. He was jealous! When you two got home he said an absolutely terrible pick-up line. "Are you a video game? Because I wanna play you all night." You burst out laughing because he actually thought he was being clever.

Louis: (Sorry if you like Louis, I don't know how he would protect you... You can make this one your own :) You can share it with me if you'd like. I would love to see what you come up with)

Subaru: One of his team mates came up to you and started to diss you. "Holy shit, you're ugly! When Subaru said he was together with someone I didn't think it was someone like you. Man, you look like a boy. What the fu- Get away from her!" Subaru ran up to the guy and punched him in the face. The guy's nose started bleeding and he ran away. Subaru hugged you protectivly." Next time someone dares to insult you, I will kill them. You're perfect just the way you are." After he said that he started blushing. Back to the old adorable Subaru.

Iori: Two girls from his school bullied you. They would kick you, slap you, push you and pull your hair. Today was one of those days where they would put gum in your hair. Louis was the only one who knew about this beacause he was the one who helped you fix your hair afterwards. You told him to not tell anyone. Well, Louis did tell Iori about it, which was not the best option. Iori got mad, like really MAD. The next day you heard talking about the two girls. One of them was in the hospital and the other one was traumatized and had to go see a doctor. You were shocked to hear this and went to Iori. "I know, I heard about it. They deserved it. They were being mean to my princess." He smiled and hugged you tightly.

Yusuke: People knew better than to mess with you. Yusuke got detension once because he started a fight with someone who had been mean to you. Many people even ignored you because of Yusuke. You found it funny beacause Yusuke never regreted anything. You were lucky to have him in your life :).

Fuuto: "Why the hell would I care about you being bullied by my fans!?" You started to cry and showed him all the hurtful text messages. He sighed and read through them. "Oh hell no! That girl is going to take that back!" He ran off somewhere with your phone. After about an hour he returned. He gave you your phone and kissed you on the lips. "There, you happy now?" You looked at your phone and noticed that all the fans messages was sent to Fuuto instead. You saw a text message from him that said 'You're beautiful and the perfect match for me' He had defenetly been to Natsume for help...

Wataru: He always helps you out when the brothers try to flirt with you. He is just that sweet and adorable. :)

That. Took. FOREVER! But now I'm done! Woohoo, now I have two or three left to write and then I can start with your one-shot requests. :) It's my way of saying thank you..
~Joske