Embarrassing Moments

Requested by: @DivaGal13
Thank you for the request ❤️

Masaomi: He does checkups on you and that includes your chest. He checks for breast cancer, just to make sure that you stay healthy. He means well, but it can get pretty embarrassing.

Ukyou: Whenever you help him in the kitchen he always makes sure that you don't trip on something or that you don't cut yourself. If you do manage to trip he immidietly catches you before you hurt yourself. If you accidentally cut or burn yourself he cleans the wound, puts a bandaid on it and kisses it better. It can feel a bit embarrassing for you.

Kaname: Whenever he flirts with you. You've mostly gotten used to it, but some of his comments are just too much, especially the things he says in bed...

Hikaru: He writes lemons about you. He sometimes reads them out loud for you and they're pretty detailed most of the time.

Tsubaki: He sometimes has to voice act a pervert and other times he has to voice act a love making scene. He likes to read all those steamy dialogues for you in his hentai voice.

Azusa: He likes to read for you in different voices, especially the sweet and heartfelt dialogues. He thinks you look so cute when you're blushing and squealing. He sometimes uses that voice in public as well and that's when it can get embarrassing.

Natsume: He can be pretty blunt sometimes and depending on the situation it can be very embarrassing. He has no problem pausing his game and asking you if something is wrong. However, if he misunderstands what you're trying to explain or tell him it can get embarrassing real quick. He can ask you things like "(Y/n), are you feeling horny?" "What do you want me to do?" "Are you on your period?" "What do you need?" He's only trying to help.

Louis: He likes to sleep. Most of the time he just sleeps next to you or sleeps with his head on your lap, but he also likes to sleep on your chest. He only does it so that he can hear your heartbeat, but it gets embarrassing when one of the brothers see you in that position.

Subaru: When he's tipsy or drunk. He gets very cuddly and a little clingy. He always says how much he loves you and how grateful he is to have you. It's very sweet and cute, but you not being very used to seeing that side of him get embarrassed by it.

Iori: If you talk about another boy make sure to choose your words wisely. Iori gets jealous pretty easily, he doesn't really show it most of the time, but if you start talking positively about another man you better prepare yourself. He will hug you tightly and shower you with kisses and whisper things like "You don't need him when you have me." "Let me show you my love." "You can have my soul, heart and body. Whatever you want." It can get very embarrassing and awkward if you happen to be out in public.

Yusuke: Him not really knowing much about girls. He gets embarrassed easily over the smallest of things. He starts shouting when he's embarrassed and that's the embarrassing part. If you ask him to buy you pads or tampons he will most likely answer by shouting out something like "W-what!? No! No way I'm buying you pads/tampons!" or "Y-you're bleeding f-f-from your vagina!?" He means well.

Fuuto: His punishments. He always makes sure to punish you severely so that you can't walk the next day. It happens sometimes that the brothers hear you and the marks on your neck and chest doesn't really help either.

Wataru: Him being too pure and innocent for this world. If he happens to hear what Kaname says he always comes to you and asks what it means.

Joske: Every living moment of my life is embarrassing. *Cries*

Fuuto: Joske will be...um.."gone".. for awhile, so from now on I will be doing the outros.

Joske: No, I won't... I'm not going anywhere. What are you talking about?

Fuuto: *Knocks me out* My spotlight. You're not in this book anymore. *Hides me in the closet*

Kaname: Fuuto, have you seen my little Joske anywhere? I can't find her.

Fuuto: No. I haven't seen her. Not at all.

Joske: K-Ka-...na-nii.... Help....

Kaname: Did you hear that? It sounded like Joske.

Fuuto: Hear what? I didn't hear anything.