How They Would Help You Mentally

Requested by: Smashley539
Thank you for the request! ❤️

This is how they would help you or comfort you if you were mentally unwell

Masaomi: He makes sure that your physique is in check. He checks up on you often and listens to you. He hugs you a lot also.
"If only I could take away all your dark thoughts... *Pats your head* I love you so much, I want you to know that. You're really precious to me. *Kisses you*"

Ukyou: He listens to you and comforts you as best as he can. He makes sure you eat healthy because a healthy diet is a healthy mind.
"Hm? What is it, (y/n)? You don't feel well? Hey, don't cry. Shh, it's okay. I'm here. *Hugs you* It's alright. Tell me what's wrong."

Kaname: He cuddles with you a lot and listens to you always. He prays for you and gives you advise as best as he can. He really cares for you.
"Kitten, what's wrong? You want to hear me pray for you again? Alright, I can pray for you. Come here next to me while I prepare some things. *Starts preparing for the prayer* Anything specific you wish me to pray for?"

Hikaru: He writes for you and reads for you. He spends more time with you. When he's not with you he facetimes you to check up on you.
"Hi, honey~ How is my favourite person doing?~ Not well? What do you mean? You've been crying again, haven't you? Aww, my poor sweetie-pie. You know I'm here for you. I'm your no. 1 biggest fan!~ I love you, darling~ Don't you forget that."

Tsubaki: He clings to you and refuses to leave your side. He's really worried about you. He watches anime and tv-shows with you while feeding you snacks like berries, nuts and fruits.
"What do you want to watch today? You don't feel like watching anything?.. How about cuddling instead? You want to build a pillow fort? Hell yeah! Let's build one!"

Azusa: He holds you and let's you cry everything out if you need to. He listens to you and encourages you. He reads for you in silly voices.
"Shh, it's alright. Cry everything out. I'm very proud of you, you're very brave and strong. You're beautiful and amazing. You never fail to impress me. You're so good at taking care of me. No one can make me feel the way you do. *Rubs your back while holding you*"

Natsume: He let's you stay over at his place. He listens to you and talks with you, giving you advise here and there. He's basically your therapist. He holds you and cuddles with you when you're crying.
"Oi, you can't lie in bed all day. Besides, you're laying in my bed. I know I said you could sleep with me. Hey, get up. Trust me you'll feel better just by not laying in bed all day. Are you crying? Hey, hey, come here. *Holds you* There, it's okay. Let me wrap you up like a burrito. *Chuckles and wraps his blanket around you* There. Are you warm and comfy now? Yeah? Happy burrito. *Kisses your forehead*"

Louis: He takes naps with you, making sure to hold you close. He styles your hair to make you feel pretty. He sometimes bathes with you if you allow him. He also speaks to you in french because it calms you down.
"N'abandonne pas (Don't give up). Tu n'es pas tout seul (You're not alone.) Je suis si fier de toi (I'm proud of you.) Tu es ma joie de vivre (You're the joy of my life.) Crois en toi (Believe in yourself.) *Holds you close as you fall asleep*"
(Once again, french people I need you to correct me since I haven't studied french in like 4 years.)

Subaru: He takes walks with you and trains with you to make you feel strong and better about yourself. He listens to you and let's you use him to run errands for you or just cuddle.
"H-how about doing some s-squats and stretches a-and then go for a jog? W-we can stop by t-the bakery on the way and I-I can buy you some d-dessert.. *Blushes lightly*"

Iori: He keeps you locked up in his room so that you won't be able to hurt yourself. He takes care of you though and brings you flowers so you don't really mind all that much. He feeds you and bathes you. He also takes you out for walks.
"(Y/n)-chan, it's time to eat. I brought you food that Ukyou made. It's very nutritious. If you eat it all we can go to the café you like. You can't eat while laying in bed, you have to sit up. If you won't eat then I'll have to feed you.."

Yusuke: He doesn't know what to do at all so he'll ask his brothers for help. He holds you and let's you cry. He also takes naps with you even though he's embarrassed about it. He does your homework as well. Hey, it's better than completely failing class!
"(Y/n), I just finished doing your homework! Huh? What about my homework? It's fine, I'll do it later... Y-you're cold? *Blushes lightly* I-I can sleep with you if you need it... B-BUT ONLY IF YOU NEED IT!"

Fuuto: He'll get someone to do your homework or run your errands for you. Of course he would never listen to you crying, but he'll let you vent to him through text.
"Hey, I got your message.. You wanna talk or something? We can watch a movie, I'm free right now. I... changed clothes so you can cry on me, but only if you really have to. *Sits down next to you and holds your hand*"

Wataru: He let's you borrow all his plushies and stuffed animals. He cuddles with you and tries to take care of you.
"Onee-chan, I got you a glass of water! And here are some cookies that I baked with Kyo-nii! Do you need anything else? Cuddles? I can give you cuddles! *Smiles brightly and tackle hugs you*"

This was cute. I really liked writing this one. :) I'm proud of it. I think it's cute. I'll see you in the next chapter!

~ Joske