When He Trips And Falls

He was walking down the stairs but when he was about to take the last step he fell. You happend to hear it because you were in the kitchen, making cupcakes, (I love cupcakes :)) and you walked over to help him

Masaomi: *Laughs* Oh, silly me! *You help him up* Thank you (y/n). Gosh, I need to be more careful or else I might hurt someone instead of helping them *Scratches the back of his head*

Ukyou: *Starts searching for his glasses (like Velma from Scooby-doo)* Ugh, where are they? I can't find them *You give him his glasses and help him up* Thank you (y/n) *Pats your head* Were you in the kitchen? *You nod* I was making cupcakes. Do you want some? *You smile sweetly at him* I would love to try some!

Kaname: (This is gonna be hard. No, not like that you perverts.) Oh my? *Chuckles lightly* How silly of me *You help him get up* Why thank you, kitten~ *You give him a "really bro?" look* *Hugs you and kisses you lightly* There, now I feel much better *Smirks*

Hikaru: Stupid heels. *You help him get up* Thank you, sweetie. Were you making cupcakes? *You nod and smile* Just remember to put a lot of sprinkles on them. *Walks away after giving you a kiss on the forehead*

Tsubaki: Ow, that hurt! *He whines like a five year old boy. You help him get up and he hugs you tightly* Those stairs are evil! *He points at the stairs while you roll your eyes and give him a cupcake*

Azusa: How stupid of me. *You help him up and give him his glasses* Thank you, (y/n). I'm sorry you had to witness that. I must have looked like a complete idiot.

Natsume: (He was visiting his brothers) I have always hated these stairs. *You help him up* Thanks, wanna play something? *You think and then you smirk* Who can eat more cupcakes? *He looks at you like you've just lost your mind* You've been spending too much time with Tsubaki.

Louis: Oh, I must have slipped... *You help him up* Thank you, (y/n)... Can I style your hair when you're done baking, as a way of saying thank you?..

Subaru: What the- Subaru are you okay? *He blushes and runs out the door* What was that all about?

Iori: I survived? Why? *You help him up* Thank you. *He smiles lightly and gives you a flower crown* I made this earlier and since you helped me I will give this to you.

Yusuke: Why is it always me!? Yusuke are you alright? Yeah, I'm fine. *He gets up on his own and walks out* Wait, why was his face so red?

Fuuto: Ugh, I hate stairs. *You help him up* You're not allowed to touch an idol! You're lucky that I'm in a hurry or I would punish you. *He smirks and walks away*

Wataru: Wah, that really hurt! *You help him up and give him a cupcake* Yay, thank you Onee-chan! You're the best!

This was a little weird but I guess it works. I hope you enjoyed and if you have any requests.. then you know what to do. I hope you enjoyed and please be careful when walking in stairs :)
~Joske