When They Think About You

I just got an idea and I decided to write it.
You: Oh, shi- You actually have an original idea!?
Joske: Quiet you!

You were on a road-trip with the lovely Joske! (I must stop making that joke, I'm not fooling anyone.) Your brother/boyfriend started thinking about you

Masaomi: I can't stop worrying about (y/n)-chan. I know she's okay and I know that I can trust Joske, but I just can't stop worrying.

Ukyou: I'm sure (y/n) won't do anything reckless and neither will Joske. I'm sure they're having a great time togheter. (Yes we are 😏)

Kaname: I already miss my little kitten. I hope Joske isn't trying to steal my little kitten away from me. Joske is being naughty~

Hikaru: I wish I could've gone with them. Girls road-trip, but they wouldn't let me.. I just hope they stay safe. *Pouts*

Tsubaki: What if something happens!? Joske promised to keep me updated so I know that they're safe, but she hasn't said anything yet!

Azusa: I hope (y/n) is enjoying herself. Joske promised to look after her, but I'm a bit worried... Joske seemed a little weird when I asked her to look after (y/n). I wonder why.

Natsume: I should call and give (y/n) a good night call. I wonder if I should call Joske as well..

Louis: I'm sure (y/n) and Joske are having fun. I don't need to worry about them. I can always call them if I start to worry.

Subaru: I hope they're having fun and staying safe. I don't want anything to happen to them. I couldn't stand the thought..

Iori: I hope (y/n) is safe and sound. I don't want anything to happen to her. I can't afford to lose her as well..

Yusuke: Who am I now gonna ask for help? I'm gonna fail this class.. I'll never be accepted into a college. I really hope (Y/n) stays safe. That's the most important thing.

Fuuto: Ugh, why did she have to go with Joske of all people? If something happens it's all Joske's fault.

Wataru: Who's gonna play with me now!? Who's gonna buy me ice-cream and make me milkshakes? *Pouts and sobs* (We're coming back home! Right. Now!)

Do I include myself too much? I'm sorry, I'm just very bad at coming up with ideas.

You: Where are those lemons!?

Joske: I just told you I'm bad at coming up with ideas! It takes time! *Sobs* You're so mean..

Fuuto: You're the one who is taking too long to update.

Joske: Why are you all so mean? *Sobs*

Natsume: Fuuto, when is your next concert? *Smirks*

Fuuto: What!? That's a different thing!

Natsume: Who's taking too long now?

Fuuto: Grr, baka! *Storms off somewhere*

Natsume: *Pats my head* There, it's okay. You can stop crying now. *Smiles*

Joske: *Hugs Natsume* I luw u.

Natsume: *Blushes* Wha-!?