Morning After The Wedding

Requested by: @AnimeFREAK4LIFE2005

Masaomi: Good morning, (y/n)-chan. *Kisses you and smiles* You fell asleep in your wedding dress. *Chuckles* It looks lovely on you.

Ukyou: *For once, you woke up before him.* Oh, good morning, my wife. *Chuckles and kisses you* My life is absolutely perfect now.

Kaname: *You woke up to see Kaname with tears in his eyes* Oh, good morning, little kitten. *You ask why he is crying* Crying? No, no, I'm just so happy to have you as my wife. *He smiles and kisses you deeply*

Hikaru: Honey, wakey-wakey~ *Kisses you and laughs* I have such a lazy wife. *You two had a pillow fight after he said that*

Tsubaki: *You woke up and looked at him sleep. He was so adorable* (Y/n)-chan, you little creep. *He opens his eyes and looks at you tiredly* (Y/n)-chan, can we sleep just a little bit longer?

Azusa: *You woke up to Azusa stroking your hair* Good morning, (y/n)-san. Did you sleep well? I can cook us some breakfast if you want. *You shake your head and open your arms* You want to sleep? Alrighty then. *He lays down next to you and hugs you*

Natsume: *You tried to get up but Natsume was hugging you* You're not going anywere. *Kisses you* Stay here with me for a few more minutes, please.

Louis: *You tried to wake him up* Chii, can we sleep a little longer? I promise to fix your hair if it gets messy. *He looked adorable so you couldn't say no to him*

Subaru: *He didn't wake you. He just sat and looked at you* So adorable.. *He held your hand in his while mumbling sweet things to you*

Iori: *He made you breakfast* My love, wake up. I made you your favourit. *He kisses your hand softly* My life is finally complete..

Yusuke: *Blushes* What the- Oh, right. We got married yesterday. *Smiles* I-I really l-love y-you.

Fuuto: Wake up, baka! You fell asleep in your wedding dress! *He kisses you* But I'm not gonna punish you this time. *He walks away while smiling to himself about how lovely his wife is*

Wataru: Onee-chan, wake up! *You open your eyes and see Wataru, but he looks much older* You fell asleep in your wedding dress, silly. You look very beautiful... *He blushes and looks away* 'Wait, this can't be real... Can it?' Onee-chan. Wake. Up! *You snap your eyes open to see Wataru, but this time he looks normal* Sleepy-head. *Wataru pouts* 'It was a dream.'

Sooo, what do you think? I really couldn't think of anything good for Wataru so I'm very sorry, it's shit. Anyway, I will see you in the next chapter! Bye!
~ Joske