Quick update on my health...

Hello again, I'm sorry if I'm ruining your holiday spirit. I just wanted to let you guys know about my health. I'm not sick, at least not in the way you think. This is very personal, but I think you guys should know about this. I'm suffering from paranoia and depression. I also have asperger, which is considered a form of autism. Now, don't worry, I'm still the same person you're familiar with. If you want to leave, that's fine. If you don't care and just want to read the scenarios or one-shots, that's also fine. If you do care about my well being, then I'm very happy and I thank you :). I've had insomnia for awhile now, but I'm taking sleep medicine and it's helping a lot. There are many things wrong with me, some things I rather not talk about openly. The good news are that I'm slowly getting better and I will continue to write when I have time. School is going great. I'm not getting bullied anymore at least. I'm also feeling a little better because I got a hamster, his name is Yukine btw. I got him as an early christmas present from my dad. Anyway, the point with this update is to make you aware of my health and make you realize that I don't have as much time as I should. I'm sorry if this put you down in any way. I just wanted to get it out there so you are aware of it. Now, like I said, I will continue to write and I will be more than happy to take requests, if you have any. That's all. Thank you for reading and I will see you in the next chapter.
~Joske

Here's Yukine: