When You Visit Them At Work

Another request/idea from @BriannaALZ :)

They forgot to bring their lunch so you decided to make some for them and bring it to them.

Masaomi: Thank you, (y/n). Do you want to share some with me? *Smiles and gives you a lollipop to save for later*

Ukyou: Oh, did you make this? Thank you, you get to decide what to eat for dinner as thanks for bringing me this. *Smiles and pats your head*

Kaname: Thank you, kitten. Let's share it, or would you rather have me feeding it to you? *Smirks and kisses you*

Hikaru: Thank you, sweetie. I can always count on you. (Fire emblem Fates referens >\\<) *Hugs you and kisses your forehead*

Tsubaki: Uwah, (y/n)-chan made me lunch!? You're too adorable! *He hugs you tightly. Very tightly*

Azusa: Oh, thank you so much. I really appreciate (I can't spell...) it. Want to share it with me? *Smiles softly*

Natsume: You made this? For me? Thank you. *Ruffles your hair* You can share it with me, if you want. *Smirks lightly*

Louis: Thank you so much. It looks delicious. I will eat it as soon as I get a break. *Smiles tiredly*

Subaru: T-thank you. Y-you can watch m-me practice... If y-you'd like. *Blushes lightly*

Iori: Thank you, I'm so glad that you actually spend time on me. It makes me very happy. Let's share this together, shall we? *Smiles and starts feeding you*

Yusuke: You made me lunch? Why? I-it's not like I'm happy or anything. I just wondered why you did this for me, alright? *Blushes and walks away*

Fuuto: I don't need this. I could have just bought one. *Kisses you* But now you saved me the trouble of spending money. Also, this happens to be my favourit. *Smirks and kisses you again*

Wataru: Yay, Onee-chan made me lunch! I will eat it as soon as possible. *He hugs you and kisses your cheek*

God damnit, Wataru! Why are you so cute!? Anyway, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.
~Joske