Subaru X Reader

This was not requested but it was mentioned by @hcmrules. This was in October, I think.. I'm sorry! I forgot! 😭 (Also, this is not a lemon.)

You were on your way home when some random dude tried to flirt with you.
"Hey, pretty lady. What are you doing out here by yourself?" He asks.
"Going home." You reply without looking at him.
"I can walk you home. A cute lady like you shouldn't be walking home alone." He said with a smirk.
"I'm sorry, I have to go meet up with my boyfriend. I don't want you to get hurt, my boyfriend is very aggressive." You said while fake worrying.
"You shouldn't be with him. He'll probably just hurt you and use you. I would never do that." The guy said while grinning.
'This dude!' You thought.

You saw a silver haired man practicing basketball. You walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped a bit and turned around. When he saw you he started blushing.
"I'm sorry for interrupting you, but could you please help me? You see that guy over there, he won't leave me alone. Could you please pretend that you're my boyfriend? I promise to leave you alone afterwards." You asked in a low tone so the flirty dude wouldn't hear you. The silver haired man nodded while still blushing. The flirty dude (No, it's not Kaname.) walked up to you and looked at the silver haired man. He froze.
"Y-you're Subaru Asahina! I-I know y-your brother, I-Iori Asahina! We a-aren't friends but we g-go to the same school!" The dude stuttered.
"L-leave her alone." Subaru mumbled while pointing at you.
"What? S-sorry, I d-didn't hear." The dude said.
"Leave my g-girlfriend alone!" Subaru shouted while blushing madly. The dude froze again.
"T-this is y-your girlfriend? I didn't k-know that, I swear!" The dude squeaked.
"Just go! Now!" Subaru yelled. The dude ran away as fast as he could. Meanwhile you were laughing your ass off. What the fruck just happened!? Subaru looked at you and smiled softly. You had the most adorkable (No, that's not a spelling mistake) laugh in his ears.
"I love that laugh." Subaru mumbled.
"What? Sorry, did you say something?" You asked while trying to calm yourself down from all the laughing.
"N-No! I d-didn't say a-anything!" Subaru said while starting to blush again. You just rolled your eyes.
"Sure, whatever you say."
"Such pretty eyes." Subaru mumbled again.
"A-ha! I knew it! You did say something!" You pointed at him.
"N-no, I didn't!" Subaru said quickly.
"Yes, you did! You said that I have pretty eyes!"
"N-no, I s-said "such pretty eyes".
"That means you DID say something!"
Subaru blushed madly.
"N-no, I didn't!"
"Yes, you did! You just said what you said to me!"
"No, I d-did not!"
"Yes, you did!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Now kiss!"
"Yes! Wait, what?" You and Subaru look up and see the lovely author, Joske, sitting on a tree branch with a camera in her hand.
"Goddammit, Joske! Not again!"
"You know you want to~ Go on, kiss your man!"
"Natsume will never love you!"
".... *Cries and runs away*"
"Alright, so we were arguing, righ-mmh!?" Subaru kissed you forcefully on the lips. It was warm because he was blushing, but it was very sweet because he tasted like mint candy. He pulled away with a red face.
"W-will you b-be my g-girlfriend?" He asked shyly.
"Y-you don't even know my name."
"I-it's (Y/n) (L/n)."
"H-how do you know my name!?"
"Joske told me.."
"..... God fuccing dammit, Joske!"

Natsume: Let's see here.. "Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry it was late, it's probably crappy as well. I'm very bad at writing and coming up with ideas, but I hope you can forgive me.
~Love, Joske"

Kaname: Joske-chan, come out from your hiding spot~

Azusa: Found her! *Helps me out from under the bed*

Joske: *Cries*

Tsubaki: Joske-tan, what happened!?

Joske: *Cries*

Azusa: *Pats my head* There, there, calm down.

Joske: *Cries*

Kaname: There you are. You naughty girl~ Trying to hide from me~

Joske: *Cries*

Tsubaki, Azusa, Kaname: Tell us what's wrong.

Joske: R-reader-chan, was *Sniffles* being mean *sniffles* to me.

Kaname: *Hugs me* It's okay. Shh, shh, shh, calm down.

Natsume: I read the note to your readers. *Pats my head*

Tripplets, Kaname: See you in the next chapter!