Their Reaction To The Anime

Iori: Joske is still locked inside her room, so I will take over for her.

Masaomi: *Chuckles* Wataru is so adorable as always.

Ukyou: I do not act like that. *Shakes his head slowly*

Kaname: *Pouts* Why is someone always hitting me?

Hikaru: *Chuckles* I'm a bit mischevious, aren't I?

Tsubaki: *Pouts* Why do I act like a yandere?

Azusa: Tsubaki is so over dramatic. He wouldn't react like that.

Natsume: *Blushes lightly and chuckles* Ema is so adorable.

Louis: *Chuckles* I guess I do act like that sometimes.

Subaru: *Blushes* I-I do not act l-like that! A-and I don't get drunk that easily!

Iori: Why do I never smile? I'm not that quiet.

Yusuke: W-why am I so aggressive? Am I really that loud?

Fuuto: Hmph, I do NOT act like that! *Crosses his arms*

Wataru: Eww, they kissed! Ew, they did it again! Natsu-nii fell into the water because of me.. *Cries* I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! *Runs to Natsume and apologizes while Natsume just looks at Wataru confused*

Joske: Why the f**k did Natsume kiss that annoying b**ch!? How dare she steal MY Natsume!? What does she have that I don't!? Why does everyone like her so much!? She's so dense and weak and she's so goddamn annoying! What do I have to change and do to make you love me, Natsume!? Just tell me! Anything! *Cries*

Wataru: I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter! I hope it's soon! *Smiles brightly*