When You're On Your Period

Masaomi: *He gives you candy and cuddles with you to make you forget the pain*

Ukyou: *He buys you chocolate but keeps his distance*

Kaname: *He gives you chocolate and rubs your back to make you feel better. For once he doesn't flirt with you*

Hikaru: *He shares his wine with you and hugs you when you need it*

Tsubaki: *He gives you hugs, kisses, cuddles, chocolates and he even buys pads/tampons for you*

Azusa: *He lets you choose what anime to watch and he hugs you when it hurts*

Natsume: *He lets you win when you play video games together and he is kind enough to let you sleep over at his appartement* (I was struggling so hard to not make this dirty in any way..)

Louis: *He styles your hair and rubs your back if it hurts* (I'm so bad at Louis! I never have good ideas)

Subaru: *He stays away from you but he leaves a box of chocolates for you with a little note that says: I love you and I hope this little gift proves it* (Side note: His hand writing is always very shakey)

Iori: *He gives you flowers, chocolates, hugs, kisses, back rubs and he buys you anything you want or need. He also gives you compliments to make you feel better* (Side note: He is basically perfect)

Yusuke: *He cuddles with you and gives you chocolate. He is not sure on what to do*

Fuuto: *He stays away and continues to be an a-hole. He sometimes asks you how you feel and rubs your back as an apology for being rude or mean*

Wataru: *He gives you one of Masaomi's lollipops and cuddles with you all day*