When You're Mad At Them

Requested by: Mystrawberrymochi
Thank you for the request ❤️

Masaomi: He doesn't take care of himself properly and it really annoys you.
"Hm? What is it (Y/n)-chan? You're.. mad at me? Why?"
You tell him.
"I haven't taken care of myself lately? Oh, don't worry about me. I'm okay."
That just made you more angry.
"Masaomi, you idiot! You're NOT okay! You're always overworking yourself! How do you think I feel!?"
You walk to your room and slam the door behind you.
"(Y/n)-chan....."

Ukyou: He's almost always working. He's a very busy man, you know, but you were getting mad that he doesn't take a break every now and then.
"Ukyou, come to bed... It's 3 am.."
"Just a few more papers. I'm almost done. Go to bed, I'll be there in a second."
"You said that two hours ago and you're STILL working!"
"I'm almost done, I swear."
"This is my problem with you! You're always working non-stop! Is it really that hard to take ONE break!?"
You storm to your room, too frustrated to sleep.

Kaname: He flirts too much. You know he doesn't really mean anything of it, it's just his style. It still makes you mad and sometimes even jealous.
"Kitten, what's bothering you? You look upset."
"You flirt with other girls. That's my problem."
"You know I only love you, right? Sure, I might flirt a little here and there, but that doesn't mean I want that person. I only want you."
"I don't care! Go and keep your fangirls, I don't want your stupid, cringy nicknames!"
You storm to your room before he could say anything.

Hikaru: He's always writing his stupid novels. Sometimes you feel like he cares more about them than you.
"Hikaru, I want attention."
"Not now, sweetie, I'm working~"
"Hikaru."
"No, sweetie~"
"Fine! If you like your novels so much then why don't you marry them!?"
You run out of his apartment.
"(Y/n)!"

Tsubaki: He's always trying to show off to other girls. You don't want to admit it, but it does make you mad.
"Tsubaki, do you have to sing in public? You're drawing attention to yourself."
"They're my fans! They look so happy~"
"Yeah, but can't we just have one normal date without you drawing attention to yourself?"
"But they're so cute~ Look! Even some guys like me! Hey boys!~"
"Then keep your dumb fans! I can walk home by myself!"
You storm off by yourself.
"(Y/n)-chan! Wait!"

Azusa: Tsubaki and Azusa are pretty much inseparable, literally. They're always togheter. You're not a third wheel or anything like that. It's just very hard to get some alone time with Azusa.
"Azusa, let's watch a movie."
"I'm sorry, I promised Tsubaki that I would help him practice his lines."
"You're always with Tsubaki! You spend more time with him than with me!"
"I'm really sorry, we can watch a movie when I'm done with Tsubaki. Does that sound good?"
"No! Go to Tsubaki and stay there!"
You go to your room, not caring about Azusa's protests.

Natsume: He's too blunt sometimes and doesn't really think about what he's saying.
"Natsume, I don't feel well.."
"What's wrong?"
"I don't know. I just don't feel good."
"Then call a doctor or something."
"Can you do it for me, please?"
"Why can't you just do it yourself?"
"Why are you being so rude?"
"You're the one who's whining."
"I don't feel well and I don't know what's wrong! You would be whining too! You know what, I can just walk to the hospital! That way I don't have to listen to you being mean to me!"
You leave his apartment while sniffling. He sighs at your stubborness before walking after you.

Louis: He's always sleepy. It's hard to spend time with him without him falling asleep at some point.
"Louis, let's go to the park."
"Maybe not today... I just got home from work and I need a little nap."
"All you do is sleep! We never do anything together except sleep! If you love sleeping so much I hope you fall asleep and never wake up!"
You storm out of the room.
"(Y/n)-chan...."

Subaru: He's too shy. Even if it's adorable it can be really annoying as well.
"Subaru, do you want to take a walk in the park?"
"Um... S-sure."
"You don't have to if you don't want to."
"N-no! I-I just h-have to take a-a shower f-first."
"You know what? Nevermind. It's just going to be awkward as always. Go take your shower and don't talk to me before you've stopped stuttering while having a normal conversation."
You leave annoyed.
"(Y/n)...."

Iori: He's the perfect boyfriend, but his yandere side is just too much. He gets way too possessive over you.
"Where are you going?"
"To the store. I'll be back in a few minutes."
"I'm coming with you."
"Why?"
"To protect you. You never know what kinds of people are out there."
You finally snap.
"Iori, I don't need you following me around and "protecting" me 24/7! I can take care of myself!"
You walk out, feeling annoyed.

Yusuke: He's way too much of a tsundere sometimes.
"H-here... I bought you some chocolate."
"Oh, thank you."
"Don't get the wrong idea. It's not like I wanted to make you happy or anything."
You sigh and throw the chocolate at him.
"You know, sometimes I feel like you don't even love me! Just say it as it is!"
You stand up and leave the room.
"(Y/n), wait!"

Fuuto: He's way too egoistic and he can be extremely rude as well.
"I'm bored!"
"Then find something to do."
"Don't talk back to me! I'm an idol."
"Idol or not, you're annoying and narcissistic as hell."
"What's wrong with you? Are you on your period or something?"
"That's it! You're rude, narcissistic and childish! Dating you is like dating an actual child! Grow up and act like a man!"
You leave his room, slamming the door behind you.

Wataru: He can be very loud and energetic and it can become very tiring.
"Onee-chan! Play with me!"
"Wataru, could you be a little more quiet? I have a headache."
"But I wanna play!"
He pouts and you sigh, getting annoyed.
"Just be quiet!"
He jumps slightly, not used to you raising your voice at him.
"I'm sorry onee-chan..."
He tears up and runs out of the room.

Hi! I'm back!

Fuuto: Where the hell have you been!?

Joske: I've had school that I've finished. Now, during the summer I've been a part of a play. I've been very busy with that and I'm super tired...

Fuuto: Why haven't you updated anything? Lazy ass.

Joske: Because I don't have anything finished to update. I've been writing on a lot of requests, but I haven't finished them.

Fuuto: That's not an excuse!