When You Cheat On Them

Requested by: Frenchie_Lynn thank you for the idea :) Don't worry! I'll make a part two if needed.

Masaomi: "I can't believe you! Please tell me you're joking!" *You tell him the truth while trying to not cry* "I just can't believe this..." *He gets tears in his eyes and walks out of the room*

Ukyou: *You've been avoiding him out of shame* *Grabs your arm* "Why are you avoiding me? Have I done something to upset you?" *You start to cry* "(Y/n), what's wrong!?" *You explain to him what you've done* "Wait, what did you say!?" *He looks at you shocked* "I don't believe this.. Why?" *You try to hug him but he pushes you away* "I'm craving an explanation!" *He storms off somewhere*

Kaname: *You just told him and now you were crying on his lap* "Shh, I'm not mad at you. We all make mistakes and do things we regret. It's just how humans work. Also, I've been working a lot recently so you've been lonely, am I right?" *You nod slowly* "Don't worry, kitten. Let's cuddle and forget about this, alright? Oh, one more thing. Did he leave a mark on you?"

Hikaru: *You told him you cheated* "You didn't tell me you had a test. What subject?" *You explained what you meant* "Oh... How lovely." *You look at him confused* "Who, how and where?" *You explain EVERYTHING because he demanded it* "Alright, thank you sweetie, I love you." *He walks out, leaving you confused* *Next time you saw the guy you cheated with he got terrified and stayed away*

Tsubaki: "But whyyy (y/n)-chan!? How could you dooo this to meee!?" *He was crying like a little kid when you told him* "Whyy, please tell me! Am I not good enough!? I can change! Just please tell me and I'll change, I promise!" *Now it was your turn to cry* *Hugs you* "Please tell me what I have to do..." (Tsubaki, sweetie, you're loud and sometimes annoying but I STILL LOVE YOU SOMEHOW!)

Azusa: *The guy you cheated with was his co-worker* "Why!? Why did you do it!?" "I'm sorry, Azusa! I don't know why, it just felt right at the moment" "I can't believe you..." *He walked to his room and locked the door*

Natsume: *You were playing some video games when Natsume came in and glared at you* "Do you have something you want to talk about or perhaps explain?" *You paused the game and looked at him* "No...?" "Oh, really? Because my co-worker said he saw you kissing some guy in an alley way." *You stared at him for a minute before standing up and handing him a newspaper* "What now?" A man has been sent to jail for sexual assault on a young woman named (y/n) (last name). "Why haven't you said anything?" *You start to cry* *Hugs you* "Shh, it's okay, he's in jail. I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I'm really glad that you are un-harmed."

Louis: *He started crying when you told him* "But why? What have I done wrong? Please tell me." "Louis, I'm so sorry. I promise to never do it again." "No, I need some time to calm down." "Louis, please, I'm so sorry!" "I have to calm down. Please leave me alone for awhile." *He sat down on his bed while you walked out to clear your mind*

Subaru: *He walked in on you and his friend making out* "What the hell are you doing!?" "Oh shit dude, I'm sorry, I was about to leave." *Subaru punched the dude in the face* "She's mine! And get lost, we're not friends anymore."

Iori: *You were scared to tell him so you asked Louis if he could tell Iori. He agreed and braided your hair before going and telling Iori. After about a minute the door slammed open to reveal a mad looking Iori* "Where is he!? Who is he!?" *You were terrified. Iori never raises his voice at you, but you explained everything to him* *Calms down a little* "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm just very angry right now... I thought you had left me.." *You never heard anything from the guy you cheated with* (Who the hell would even dare think about cheating on Iori!? His last girlfriend died! You can't just cheat on him! You shouldn't cheat on anyone for that matter!)

Yusuke:" Why would you do that!?" "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do!" "That doesn't explain anything!" "I'm sorry, I really am!" "Whatever!" *He ran to his room and slammed the door*

Fuuto:"What the fuck is wrong with you!? Why did you do that!?" "Remember when YOU cheated on ME? Yeah, this was pay-back for that time." "You need a long, hard, rough, punishment." *You couldn't walk for at least three days and you had to wear a scarf to hide all of the marks, also, your voice was very, very raspy*

Wataru: *You wanted pay-back for when he 'cheated' on you, so when Wataru came running to you you kissed Masaomi on the cheek* *Cries* "Onee-chan doesn't love me anymore!" *You panicked and cuddled with him for the rest of the day*

I'm gonna try to get some work done this week and next week! I have a lot of lemon requests that needs to be done. (Get it?)
Wish me luck, or don't. You don't have to.
~ Joske