Joske X Reader

Requested by: avengerhollandparker
Thank you for the request :) I didn't expect this to be requested.

Spending time with the Asahina family was fun, but you had your eyes on someone else. That someone being Joske. There was something about her that made you happy (hopefully). Her shoulder-length blonde hair and her beautiful grey-blue eyes were just dazzeling. (Yes, that is what I look like. Blonde with grey-blue eyes) Your heart started beating every time you saw her. You wanted to spend time with her. You wanted to make her happy, so you decided to ask the brothers for some help.

Masaomi: You want to know about Joske? Hmm, she's shy and sweet and caring and she has a big heart. I'm sure she'll be happy no matter what you do. Just knowing that you care about her is enough for her to give a little smile. *Smiles softly* (I feel weird about writing kind things about myself.....)

Ukyou: What's Joske's favourit food? To be honest.... I don't know. She doesn't eat much so it's hard to say. She does love salty things like pizza, pirogues, different pies and other pastries. She has mentioned that she likes blueberry-pie and different kinds of chocolates, as well.

Kaname: Joske-chan? She's adorable! She can get a little clingy sometimes, but that's just because she's happy. Now, she can be a bit.... jealous. That's beacause she's lonely most of the time, so she just wants some attention from the ones she cares about.

Hikaru: Let's see.... Joske is very interesting. She's very smart and has good ideas about different things. She should be a lawyer or a politician. (People have actually said that to me.)

Tsubaki: Joske-chan is very sweet and funny. I just wish that she would smile and laugh more... She loves hugs and cuddles, so I always hug her when you aren't around. I get lonely without you, (y/n)-chan! *Pouts*

Azusa: I don't know Joske that well. She likes hugs and sweets, especially chocolate. She's afraid of spiders... but she likes most animals. Oh, and she can't stand warm weather. She starts to sweat a lot in the summer.

Natsume: Joske? She's clingy, desperate and playful. The good thing about her is that she's honest. I just wish she would take care of herself properly. It's a little annoying when she doesn't eat or sleep well, she clearly needs it.

Louis: Joske is sweet and kind and very smart. I sometimes let her take a nap with me. She has a lot of nightmares and she's always so lonely, so I usually listen to her if she has something to say. I'm very glad that you like her and I'm sure she is happy as well.

Subaru: W-we rarely talk. W-we sometimes take w-walks togheter. S-she is very shy, but that's what makes her c-cute... *Smiles softly*

Iori: Me and Joske get along very well. We usually share our stories and memories with eachother. We comfort eachother and tell funny stories about ourselves and our families. She's a really kind person and I will protect her if needed! Of course I still love you. *Smiles*

Yusuke: She likes games and she has like a huge crush on Natsu-nii. I've also seen her with Kana-nii. She's fine, I guess... I don't know, I don't know her that well.

Fuuto: She's annoying! She's always running after Natsu-nii and never pays attention to ME! Not that I care or anything... It's not like I want her to be happy and healthy or anything!

Wataru: I looooove Joske-chan! She is so nice! She plays with me and she sometimes makes me milkshakes! We also get ice-cream sometimes.

Juli: She was alright at first, but then she started hugging Ema and asking weird questions. Joske loves one of those wolves, Natsume. I don't trust her one bit... (Yes, I put in Juli. Deal with it.)

Your pov.
'Hmm, that should be enough info to get an idea on what to do for Joske. She likes blueberry-pie, maybe I could bake one for her! I can ask Ukyou for help if needed.' I go into the kitchen and start baking the pie.

~Timeskip~

The pie is done! Now I just have to give it to Joske. I know exactly who to ask~ (Reader-chan, what are you planning?) I take out my phone and call Natsume.
"What is it, (y/n)?"
"Come over."
"Why?
"Because I need your help."
"Has something happened? Are you okay!?"
"I'm okay, but I need your help with something."
"Okay, I'll come over right away."
"Thank you~ bye-bye."
"Bye."
Now I have to wait.

Luckily it didn't take long for Natsume to come over.
"(Y/n), what is it you need help with?"
"I want to give Joske this pie."
"Why is that?"
"Because I.... love her."
"You do?"
"Yes, she makes me very happy and I want to make her happy as well."
"I see, but why did you need my help?"
"If you called her and told her to come over, I bet she would listen."
"If it's for you, I'll do it." Natsume smiles and ruffles my hair. He then called Joske. 'I really hope she loves me back...'

Joske's pov. (aka. My pov.)
I play with Yukine (my hamster) and hear my phone ringing. I look at the number, but I don't recognise it.
"H-hello?"
"Hi, Joske. Did I wake you up?"

Natsume? Why is he calling me? And how and why did he get my number!?
"N-Natsume-san... What do you want?"
"What happened to Natsu-nii?"
"I thought you didn't like it when I call you that."
"Anyway, could you come over?"
"To where?"
"The Sunrise residence."
"Why? Is Fuuto being a dumbass again?"
"No, (y/n) wants to see you."
"She does?"
"Yes, now come over.... please?"
"Fine... See you."
I hang up and say goodbye to Yukine. I put on my coat and shoes and start to walk to the Sunrise residence.

~Timeskip~

I ring the doorbell and Natsume opens the door.
"Hey."
"You can have Ema...."
"What?!"
I take off my coat and shoes and walk into the living room. I sit down on the couch and wait. (Y/n) comes out of the kitchen while holding something in her hands. Her hands look so soft. I wish I could hold them in my own, but my hands are ice cold so it wouldn't be nice. At least I can still look at her beautiful eyes. Her (e/c) eyes that are always sparkling with life.. Even when looking at me, her eyes still sparkle.

Your pov.
Oh gosh, Joske is looking at me! I'm so nervous. I slowly hand her the pie. She looks confused.
"I baked it for you. I hope you like it."
Joske looks at the pie and then smiles.
"You baked this.... for me?"
I nod. Joske jumps up and hugs me tightly.
"Thank you!"
I hug her back and smile brightly.
"Joske, I-I love you."
"You don't have to lie to make me feel better."
"I mean it. I do love you, Joske."
She looks at me shocked, but then she smashes her lips on mine. Before I can pull myself togheter she pulls away.
"I-I'm sorry..."
She looks down at the floor while blushing madly. I grin and kiss her.
"It's absolutely okay!"
Joske laughs, but then yells:
"Alright you naughty boys, delete those flipping pictures!"
I burst out laughing while Joske runs around the house, chasing the brothers.

Holy shit this was long! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter!
~ Love, Joske