When He Cheats On You

This was a request from @Ellica2190.

Masaomi: *He cheated on you with one of the nurses and you found out* "(Y/n), please take me back. It was just a one time thing." "I don't care! You cheated on me but it's okay because I liked Wataru better anyway." *When he heard that his heart broke into a million pieces*

Ukyou: *He said he was going to a meeting but you knew better. When he came home he smelled like perfume, women perfume*" Why did you cheat? I thought you loved me.""I do love you. You don't understand, I didn't cheat."" Save your lies. I'm going to Hikaru" *He got tears in his eyes*

Kaname: *You saw him kiss a girl outside of the temple he worked at* "Kitten, please listen to me-" "No, I don't want to hear any of it. It's a shame, Iori is so much better than you." *For the first time he got angry*

Hikaru: "(Y/n), I needed ideas for my novel." "Then why didn't you just ask ME like you always do!?" "Please, try to understand" "I'm done with you, I'll go to Ukyou. He knows how to cheer me up." *He sat down on the couch and thought about what he did*

Tsubaki: *He got a little too friendly with this girl at his work place* "Why was she touching you like that?" "Oh, we are just good friends." "How good friends?" "We're just-" "You can keep her. I prefer Azusa over you anyway." *He tried to get you back but you didn't let him have you*

Azusa: "Why are you asking so many questions about that girl?" "Beacause I want to know if you're loyal or not." "(Y/n), I would never cheat on you." "Oh, really? Then explain this" *You showed him a picture of him and a girl* "Are you stalking me!?" "No, I just saw you two together when I was out for a walk, by the way, we're over. I always liked Tsubaki over you!" *He was heart broken*

Natsume: *He cheated by hacking the game* (No, I'm just screwing with you guys XD) *He cheated on you with one of his female co-workers*" It's not what you think, I promise." "I don't care anymore. I'll leave and you don't ever have to see me again." "Please, at least listen to me." "No, keep your stupid co-worker and I'll go to Subaru." *He was shocked and sad*

Louis: (How the hell am I supposed to do this one!?) "Why did you kiss that girl!?" "I didn't kiss her, she kissed me." "Then why didn't you do anything?" "I didn't know what to do." "You could have pushed her away or say that you have a girlfriend!" "I'm really sorry, (y/n)-chan. I really didn't mean to make you mad." "It doesn't matter, we're through. Now if you'll excuse me, I will go to Juli." (I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!) *He was sad and heart broken to hear you say that*

Subaru: "Why was that girl kissing you and touching you?" "I-I don't know." "You're a liar! If you didn't know then you wouldn't have let her do so!" "I'm sorry okay!" *He got mad* "Just saying sorry won't help you. Natsume is so much smarter than you." *He got even angrier when you said that* (This was so hard...)

Iori: (He wouldn't cheat. If you cheated on him you would be dead.) *Seriously, I don't know what to write here... sorry... :( *

Yusuke: *He cheated with one of the girls in his class* "How could you do this to me!?" "I'm very sorry." "You better be! I can't believe it, even Fuuto is better than you." *He got depressed and heart broken*

Fuuto: *He cheated on you with (you probably guessed it) one of his fangirls and you were NOT very happy about it* "I told you already, it didn't mean anything!" "Then why did you cheat in the first place!?" "I do whatever I want! Run off and cry, see if I care." "This is why I always prefered Yusuke over someone like you!" *Those words stung like a sword. He did care, he just didn't admit it*

Wataru: *A girl around his age kissed him on the cheek. You went over to Masaomi and told him everything* "(Y/n), how old are you?" "3." "That's what I thought." *He laughed it off and gave you a lollipop. Then he took you to Wataru* (This was a joke XD. I just had to do it, I'm sorry!)

I feel so horrible about writing this! I will make a part two of this where they apologizes. I hope you enjoyed either way.