When Ema Is Pregnant

Requested by: Crisantomaria
Thank you for the request ❤

Ema has found her true love, they're getting married and she's pregnant

Masaomi: He's a little worried about her pregnancy, but happy to be an uncle.
"Are you really sure about this? Becoming a parent is a big step. Call me immediately if something feels wrong, alright?"
"I will, t-thank you, Masaomi."

Ukyou: He's happy for her. He's not that worried, but he is not a very big fan of Ema's boyfriend.
"Call me if you need anything. Make sure to watch your diet. It's very important now that you're pregnant."
"I know. Thank you, Ukyou. I-I'll call you if I need to."

Kaname: He's a little jealous of Ema's boyfriend, but he's happy to be an uncle.
"Don't be afraid to come to me if you have any problems, I'll be glad to help~"
"T-thank you, Kaname."
"Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?~ I can't wait to meet it~"

Hikaru: No one really knows what he's actually thinking or feeling. He's happy for her, but he might just be a little worried.
"Are you really sure you want this? Not to be rude, but you never seemed to be the family type."
"Y-yeah, I want this. I'm sure of it."
"I see. Well, you have to let me come with you to buy baby clothes when that time comes."

Tsubaki: He was super jealous at first, but when he found out that she was pregnant he got super energetic and forgot all about being jealous.
"Wuah! I'm gonna be an uncle!"
"Y-yeah, you will."
"Is it a boy or a girl? I want to meet it, I can't wait!"

Azusa: He's a bit sad that Ema chose someone else other than him, but he's happy for her.
"I'm not very good when it comes to children, but I'll be willing to help in any way that I can."
"Thank you, Azusa."

Natsume: He's not very fond of her boyfriend. At all.
"Call me if you ever need a break or if he ever dares to hurt you."
"T-that won't be necessary, but t-thank you, Natsume."
"Anytime."
(Joske: What if I'm the one pregnant?
Natsume: Get rid of it. We don't want another you.
Joske: Fair enough, I don't blame you for that answer. I would've said the same thing.)

Louis: He's worried about her and a little sad that she now has her own life.
"Louis, are you crying?.."
"I'm not crying.. Just a little emotional... Don't worry... I'm happy for you, Chii.. You've grown so much.."
"Louis..."

Subaru: He's a bit jealous. Also a little unsure on what to feel or think.
"Subaru. Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. Just go to your boyfriend."
"Subaru..."
"I said I'm fine."

Iori: He doesn't like her boyfriend at all. Not a single bit.
"Do you really love him? You know he could just be playing with your feelings, right?"
"He's nothing like that, Iori.."
"I don't trust him. Please, be careful. I don't want anything happening to you.."

Yusuke: Nervous to be an uncle. Slightly jealous. Doesn't really get along with her boyfriend, but doesn't necessarily have anything against him either.
"Ne... You have a... human.. inside you..?"
"Yes, it's a little weird thinking about it like that."

Fuuto: He's jealous, but he would never admit it. Just like he would never admit that he's excited to be an uncle.
"Oi, why did you choose someone like him instead of me?"

Wataru: He's sad that Ema won't spend as much time with him anymore.
"Onee-chan! Why are you leaving!?"
"Wataru... Don't cry... I'll come and visit you and we can play togheter."
"No! I want onee-chan to stay here!"

This was a slightly difficult request... but I somehow got it done. All in all this took me 5 hours to complete. Everything from the planning to actually writing it. The whole process, 5 hours.... I'm not even that happy with this chapter.

~ Joske