When You Switch Bodies

Requested by: @Ophiuchus-Ery
Thank you for the request ❤️

You somehow managed to get your hands on a potion that made you and 'him' switch bodies

Masaomi: He was surprisingly calm about it. He went on about his day as normal.
"This really feels strange, but in a good way."
You felt cute and snuggly and just kept rolling around on his bed while eating his candy.

Ukyou: He was trying to stay serious and calm, but it was a little difficult since no one took him seriously.
"Such harassment.."
You were pretty chill, you just continued as normal.

Kaname: He kept checking himself out in the mirror and looking at your chest.
"I wonder what kind of underwear she's wearing today~ Maybe I should have a look~"
You decided to be perverted as well and went to flirt with Joske, since Ema wasn't home. Kaname was not happy with you.

Hikaru: He went through your whole closet and trying on all your clothes.
"Damn, I look good!~"
You felt a little weird, but at the same time felt fabulous.

Tsubaki: He was.... um... fascinated with your chest.
"It's so soft and smooth...!"
You felt like you were in a musical with rainbows and sunshines.

Azusa: He felt very shy and embarrassed.
"W-why did she have to wear a skirt today?...."
You didn't see very well without his glasses.

Natsume: He didn't really mind. For once his cats were actually nice to him.
"It could have been much worse, I could have switched bodies with Joske."
You checked yourself out in the mirror, admiring his muscles.

Louis: He didn't mind, but he couldn't get comfortable enough to fall asleep.
"Where am I supposed to place my arms?....."
You felt shy at first, but decided to take a nap with him.

Subaru: As soon as he saw himself in the mirror he fainted.
"T-this can't b-be h-happening!"
You kept admiring his muscles in the mirror and sending pictures to yourself.

Iori: He was very calm about it. He kept smiling everytime he saw his reflection.
"So beautiful.... To have this experience is truly a blessing.."
You felt a weird feeling inside you. Not rage, not jealousy, not sadness, but something in between.

Yusuke: He was freaking out.
"W-what do I do!? Oh my god, what do I do!?"
You felt a little shy and awkward.

Fuuto: He was feeling and touching all over your body.
"I wonder if she fondles her chest like this when she's alone~"
You were being a troll on the internet and messing up his social media.

Wataru: He was amazed and kept running around the whole house.
"I'm so big now! Ow... Why does my chest hurt when I run up and down stairs?..."
You felt so small and cute you could cuddle yourself.

Joske: Unfortunately for me my mind was still the same.
"W-why?.... Not even switching bodies would let me be normal...."
You felt pain, torture even. Every light was too bright, every sound was too loud, everything tasted awful and everything felt disgusting. Your heartbeat felt irregular and it was hard to control your breathing. Your whole body was stiff and tense and your mind was running wild with dark thoughts.

This was requested a long, long, long, long, long time ago..... I am so sorry. Truly.

~ Joske