When They Meet The Baby

This is kinda like when you give birth to the child. It's kinda like that.

Masaomi: He was overjoyed. He couldn't stop smiling when he held little (child name) in his arms.
"He/she is perfect. Thank you, (y/n)!"

Ukyou: He was happy. He kissed you and hugged (child name) carefully.
"This reminds me of my brothers."

Kaname: He was kinda hyper. He hugged you and kissed you. He patted (child name) on the head softly and kissed his/her forehead.
"I never thought that my life would turn out like this. It's simply perfect."

Hikaru: He smiled while holding the baby in his arms. He looked at you and winked:
"Should we get another one? He/she is cute and that's why I want another one. I want to spoil them!"

Tsubaki: He was more than happy. You got twins! Two girls/boys.
"(Y/n)-chan, have I ever told you how much I love you?"

Azusa: (Same as Tsubaki but instead of two girls you got two boys or instead of two boys you got two girls)
"I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much, (y/n)!"

Natsume: He was a little shocked to see twins. You got one girl and one boy. He was nervous but calmed down when he held one of them in his arms.
"Thank you, (y/n). I hope you know that I love you very much."

Louis: He was very happy. He held (child name) in his arms while sitting next to you on the bed.
"He/she is so cute. I'm sure he/she will get beautiful hair, just like you."

Subaru: He cried a little. He was so happy when he got to hold the little baby.
"I-I've never seen anything c-cuter in my whole life. Besides y-you, o-of course."

Iori: He was so happy that he got tears in his eyes. He got a little tense when he held the baby beacause he didn't want to hurt it.
"Are you sure that I'm going to be a good father? I don't want to do anything wrong.."

Yusuke: He was nervous. He wasn't sure if he wanted to hold the baby or not.
"How should I hold him/her? I don't want to hurt him/her, that's why I'm asking.."

Fuuto: He was confused. He didn't know if he was dreaming or if this was reality.
"It's a little baby (y/n). Omg, I have to post pictures of him/her on all of my social media. Everyone is going to be so jealous!"

Wataru: ---