Halloween Scenario

It was Halloween evening and no one had seen the author anywhere 🎃

Kaname: Has anyone seen Joske-chan?

Ukyou: She's been gone for months. I've tried to call her, she doesn't pick up. I've gone over to her house, she's not home. I've gone over to Natsume, he hasn't seen her at all.

Kaname: Where could my little Joske-chan be?.... What if something has happened to her?... My poor little Joske-chan....

Fuuto: I never liked her anyway..

Yusuke: You've been crying over her for weeks!

Fuuto: N-no, I haven't!

Yusuke: Yes, you have!

Fuuto: I just want her back, okay!? She's my sister! Geez!

Louis: Think about Natsume... He hasn't been eating or sleeping ever since Joske disappeared... He's been skipping work, so Masa-nii has been over and taken care of him...

Masaomi: Yes, he really took it to heart. I wonder where Joske-chan is..

Subaru: What if she finally did it?...

Yusuke: Huh?

Subaru: You know.... Ended it.

Kaname: No! My little Joske-chan would never do that!

Louis: Don't say that... She's alive... She has to be..

Masaomi: Poor Joske....

Natsume: *Stays quiet*

Joske: *Walks in and yawns* Morning...

Brothers: *Stares at me*

Joske: ......

Brothers: .....

Joske: .....Eh?

Brothers: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?

Joske: Wha? Me? I've been at school and when at home I've been sleeping.

Ukyou: You've been here the whole time!?

Joske: Um... Yeah?.. Where else would I be? I'm a woman, it's dangerous to be out alone. Especially in the evening.

Kaname: Oh, my little Joske-chan! *Hugs me tightly* Don't ever scare me like that ever again. I thought something had happened to you.

Ukyou: But.... You weren't in your room when I checked.

Joske: I've been at music school. I'm trying to focus on music and controlling my voice, but I've been super tired.

Masaomi: We thought something bad had happened to you. Please don't ever scare us like that again.

Joske: Alright, alright.

Fuuto: Baka... *Hugs me and cries*

Joske: Huh?....