What Dance Style You Dance To

Masaomi: Caramelldansen. It's very easy and cute, so obviously you like to dance and sing to it. (Swedish is my native language so it's very easy for me to sing it because it's in swedish)

Ukyou: Waltz. It's relatively easy and it's calm and slow.

Kaname: Tango. Is this really a suprise? He's a flirt so you could kinda see it coming.

Hikaru: Disco. Wow, you two are killing it on the dance floor with your sick moves.

Tsubaki: Now you two dance to mostly anything, but your favorite is k-pop. It's a little challenging but it sure is fun.

Azusa: You mostly dance to j-pop or waltz, depending on what you feel like.

Natsume: Woohoo, you two are just awesome on the dance floor. You dance to jazz and lindy hop. 😏 It's very hard and challenging but that's exactly why you like it.

Louis: You like cha-cha and salsa. It's not that hard but still challenging.

Subaru: He doesn't really dance but when you two do dance it's usually hip-hop or breakdance.

Iori: Ballet. It's calm and sometimes happy or even dark.

Yusuke: Electro or samba, depending on your mood.

Fuuto: Bellydance or boogie-woogie. He usually just looks at you instead of dancing himself. Who would have guessed?

Wataru: Anything, but mostly j-pop. He can't really dance so you usually just dance free style.

Look, I finally had an idea! This was more of an experiment than an actual chapter. This was kind of fun to write actually. It was a little hard but I enjoyed it. Please tell me what you thought of it and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :)
~ Joske