I'll be home for Christmas

I've hidden some christmas/winter song titles in this chapter. There are 7 titles. I'll be home for christmas does not count.

Ukyou: *Pours up some tea* Oh, stop worrying. You're growing gray hairs from all that worrying.

Kaname: But where is she? I don't understand... Why hasn't Joske said anything?.. Why hasn't she updated in so long?... Where has she gone!?

Ukyou: Eat your food. It will stop your worrying for now.

Kaname: This is no time to be eating! I need to find Joske! What if something has happened to her!? What if she's been kidnapped or hit by a car or worse!?

Ukyou: Oh, quit this nonsense! We're all worried about her! *Tears up slightly and goes back to the kitchen*

Louis: I've never seen Ukyou so upset before...

Iori: Everyone really is worried about Joske.

Azusa: Well, everyone's so used to Joske helping around and celebrating with us that now that she isn't here it's pure chaos.

Tsubaki: It's not christmas without Joske!

Masaomi: Truly. It really does feel a bit empty without Joske walking around, humming christmas songs and decorating.

Subaru: Do you think she abandoned us?..

Tsubaki: She wouldn't do that! She loves us! She would never abandon us!

Yusuke: Tsubaki.... I thought the same... But it's christmas and Joske isn't here.... She clearly doesn't love us... *Looks down and sniffles*

Fuuto: Is she... ever coming back?...

Wataru: She has to come back!

Hikaru: Natsume is the one who's taken Joske's disappearance the hardest.

Masaomi: All he does is sit and stare at his engagement ring. He doesn't eat or sleep or take care of himself in any way. He's even stopped going to work because he's not doing well.

Hikaru: Everything's gotten bleak around here. It's quite depressing.

Azusa: I don't think Natsume will celebrate christmas with us either... He doesn't leave his apartment at all.

Kaname: Where is my little Joske?... Why isn't she coming home?.. *Cries softly*

Hikaru: Kaname...

Fuuto: Masa-nii has been drowning himself with work, Kyo-nii has been tense and on edge, Kana-nii has been praying all night and all day, Hika-nii has been quiet, Tsuba-nii has been tense and distracted, Azu-nii has been easily annoyed, Natsu-nii is killing himself slowly, Louis-nii has been stressed and exhausted, Suba-nii hasn't been doing well during his games, Iori-nii has been spending all his time in the garden and Yusuke has been tense and even more annoying than usual.

Yusuke: And you've been cancelling your concerts because you've been crying your eyes out!

Fuuto: Can you blame me!? No, you can't!

Azusa: Stop arguing, you two!

Wataru: *Tears up and cries* Everyone is so angry! Waah! I want Joske-nee!