When They Turn Into A Child

Requested by: @Jellyjess2005 Thank you!

Joske decided to play a trick on your boyfriend/brother by turning him into a child. A super adorable child! She left a note and then flew away on her magic broom (because I'm a witch)

Note:
Merry early christmas! Jk, he will turn back to normal in about 23 hours. Good luck~

Masaomi: *He was very shy and scared so he held onto your arm for the whole day* "Masaomi, I have to go to the toilet." "B-but what if you fell and hurt yourself!? I have to p-protect y-you.." *His face went blood red when he said that*

Ukyou: *Tugs on your sleeve* "Can I help you cook?" *You smile at little Ukyou and pick him up* "Of course! I'm gonna need some help, lucky me, I have you!" *He smiles at you and kisses your cheek* "I love you (y/n)-onee-san!"

Kaname: *Nope, he was still pervy. He would look up your skirt, pretend to have hurt himself so you would pick him up and then he would bury his face in your chest or your neck* "(Y/n)-nee, I hurt my head!!" "What happened!?" "I fell..." "Don't cry. Where does it hurt?" *Puts his hand on the spot* *You kiss his head and pick him up* "There, all better?" *You already know where his head is* "Much better!"

Hikaru: "Hikaru, that's not how you spell your name." "How do you spell it then?" *You pick up a pen* "Like this, H-i-k-a-r-u. See? That's how it's spelled." "Ok, can I try one more time?" "Of course!" *You spent the rest of the day spelling a bunch of words*

Tsubaki: *He was suuuuper whiny and jealous* "(Y/n)-neee! I wanna cuddleeee!" "I promised a friend that I would meet them today. Sorry, I'll be back in about an hour." "NOOO! My (y/n)-nee-chan! Mine!" "Tsubakiii!" "No!" *You were getting mad but he was super cute so you couldn't argue against him* "Fiiine, you can come with me!" "Only if we get some ice-cream." "Fine!" "Yaayyy!"

Azusa: *He was quiet* *Stares at you* "What?" "What're you reading?" "Oh, nothing... Just scrolling through my phone!" "You're drooling." "I-It's nothing! O-okay!?" "If you say so.."

Natsume: *He was very shy and quiet* "Wanna play something?" "S-sure..." *You played for a while* "I keep l-losing..." "Aww, you'll get better. I know from experience!" *You meant when he's older*

Louis: *He mostly slept* "(Y/n)-nee, I'm tired.." "You just took a nap." "But.. I'm still tired.." "Then go back to bed." "Can you sleep with me?" "Fine." "Yayy...I like you.."

Subaru: *He was being a tsundere* "You're so cute! Your cheeks are so squishy!" "Nuh-uh, I'm not cute!" "Aww, you're mad! Look at your cheeks, they're so red!" "No they're not! I'm not cute! Y-you you stupid.. You stupid girl!" *You burst out laughing* "Sh-shut up! It's not funny! I'm being serious!"

Iori: *He was very curious of you* "Your eyes are very bright. Look at your pretty hair! Your skin is so soft, how do you keep it so soft?" "I use different creams and products." "You have a cute nose. Can I boop it?" "Sure.." *He booped your nose* "Your cheeks are red. Why is that?"

Yusuke: *He was hiding and running away from you* "Yusuke, come here and eat your food!" "No! You made it, that means it has girl bacteria in it!" "What are you even talking about!?" "I don't wanna get smitten by love! Disgusting!"

Fuuto: *He was surprisingly playful* "Piggyback ride!" "Ok, hop on." "I'm king of the world!" (Sekai de ichiban ouji-sama!) *You couldn't help but laugh* "What's so funny? Are you trying to get punished?" *He smirks at you*

Wataru: (He got turned into a baby, so he can't speak) *He was so adorable! He just layed in your arms and slept. He would wake up and start crying if you put him down* "Wataru, don't cry. I'll be right back. I just need a glas of water and then I'll be back and you can sleep in my arms all day!"