A Little Explanation..

I'm sorry I made you all worry, it was extremly stupid of me, even though being stupid is nothing new for me. I'm not gonna say what's wrong because it will take too long. Yes, I was planning on taking my own life. I feel a lot better now. I've talked to some very good and close friends and I've talked to a relative that I trust and love with all my heart. He and his wife will visit me later this year, so it's alright. I made a deal with them to stay alive until then at least. I'm very sorry that I made you all worry over little stupid me. I feel calmer now. I will try to update something this week. Probably tomorrow. I'm working on it and I'm working on myself. Again, I'm sorry I made you all worry. I love you all very much, you're very special to me, ALL of you :). I am broken, I'm aware of it and I know that I will never be the same as I once was. I will try to carry on and find something meaningful and something worth living for. You guys are one thing that makes me happy, now I have to find more things that makes me happy and from there on try to puzzle my life back togheter again. It will take some time, but I'm sure that it will be okay. My life will probably never be whole, but let's see what gets washed up on the shore. It may just be what I'm looking for, but probably not. Anyway, enough of me rambling about my pathetic life. I love you all very much, from the bottom of what's left of my broken heart. So, that's that. I think I'm gonna go and take a nap and then get back to work on those one-shots.
So, how are you all doing today/to night? I haven't talked to you guys in awhile, have I? Let's try that again. *Ahem* Hi, how are you doing?
~Joske