When He Sings You A Lullaby

You had trouble sleeping, so you went to 'his' room

Masaomi: Oh, (y/n)-chan, is something wrong? *You feel awkward, but tell him anyway* You can't sleep? You can sleep with me if you want to. *He opens the door for you and you lie down on his bed and he lays down next to you* Are you comfortable? Do you want me to sing you a lullaby? *You nod slowly* Okay. *He starts singing while you slowly drift off to sleep*

Ukyou: (Y/n), why are you still awake? *You tell him* You can't sleep? Come in *He opens the door for you and you walk in and sit down on his bed* Is something wrong? Did you have a nightmare? *You shake your head* Is there anything I can do to help soothe your slumber? Could you sing me a lullaby? A lullaby? Um, sure. *You lie down and he sits down beside you* Now, try to sleep. *He starts singing and you fall asleep not long after*

Kaname: (Y/n), is something wrong? Are you hurt? *He got really worried* You can't sleep? Come here. *He hugs you tightly and leads you to his bed* I can sing you a lullaby if it helps? *You nod and lie down on his bed* Are you comfortable enough? *You nod* Okay, try to fall asleep. I would hate it if you got sick. *He starts singing while you fall asleep slowly*

Hikaru: (He was sleeping in his old room) Honey, is something wrong? Why aren't you asleep? *You tell him* Oh? You can't sleep? Are you trying to come and sleep with me? *Chuckles and lets you in his room* Now, what can I do for you? Could you sing me a lullaby? You want me to sing for you? *You nod slowly* Okay, but only this time. *He lays down and waits for you to lie down* Are you ready? *You nod* Okay, goodnight, honey. *He starts singing and you fall asleep not long after*

Tsubaki: *He always sings for you, but you have never heard him sing a lullaby* (Y/n)-chan, why aren't you sleeping!? Are you hurt!? Tell me! *You tell him* You can't sleep. Do you want to sleep with me? *You nod slowly and walk into his room* Your room is messy.. *He laughs* You sound like my brothers. Nevermind that, let's go to sleep. *You lie down next to him* Can you sing me a lullaby? Eh? You want me to sing? Of course! *He starts singing while you smile and fall asleep*

Azusa: What are you doing still awake? *You tell him* You can't sleep. Come here. *He lets you in his room and you sit down on his bed* Can you sing me a lullaby? A lullaby? Sure, I can. *You lie down with him and he holds you tightly* Goodnight, try to get some sleep. *He starts singing while you slowly fall asleep*

Natsume: (You were staying over at his appartment) Natsume, I can't sleep. Is something wrong? Do you need anything? Can you sing me a lullaby? Eh? A lullaby? I'm sorry, but I don't sing. *When he saw how tired you were he sighed* Fine, but only this time. *You smile and lie down with him (He was sleeping on the floor while you were sleeping in his bed)* Now, try to sleep. *He started singing while you fell asleep with Tsubaki and Azusa (the cats) at your feet*

Louis: Chii, are you alright? Do you have trouble sleeping? *You nod* You can sleep with me, if it makes it easier to sleep. *You walk into his room and lie down on his bed* Are you warm enough? It's still a bit chilly outside and I don't want you to catch a cold. *He lays down next to you and hugs you* Goodnight, Chii. Sweet dreams. *He starts singing while you slowly fall asleep*

Subaru: W-what a-are you d-doing here? *You tell him* I-I see.. W-well, you n-need to sleep.. Y-you can come h-here.. *He let's you into his room while blushing* I-it's a b-bit messy.. I'm s-sorry.. *You giggle and lie down on his bed while he blushes darker and lays down beside you* G-goodnight.. *When he thinks you're asleep he starts singing softly for you*

Iori: (Y/n)-chan, why aren't you asleep? *You tell him* You have trouble sleeping? You can sleep with me for tonight. *He lets you in and hugs you* I'm glad you chose to come to me. Now, let's try to sleep. *You lie down with him and he starts singing softly to you while you drift off to sleep*

Yusuke: W-why are you still awake? *You tell him* You can't sleep?.. What am I supposed to do about it? Could you sing me a lullaby* What!? N-no way, I'm not doing that! *You frown and try to walk away but he grabs your arm* W-wait! Y-you can sleep with me.. If you want to, you don't have to! *You smile and lie down on his bed and he lays down next to you* G-goodnight.. *When you close your eyes he starts singing quietly for you*

Joske: (You can't get rid of me, deal with it!) (Y/n)-chan, why are you still up? *You tell me* Can't sleep? Same. I'm an insomniac, so sleep is something I don't get. I didn't mean to make you worry. Can you sing me a lullaby? Eh? I don't really sing.. My voice is horrible, but if you really want me to sing then I'll sing for you. *You lie down on my bed while I sit down in a chair next to you* Are you comfortable? I'm sorry, my room is usually a bit cold, but I really hope that you can still get som sleep. *Starts singing softly while you somehow fall asleep*

Fuuto: What is it, baka? Do you have any idea of what time it is? *You feel sad but tell him anyway* I don't care if you can sleep or not. Just get in here and sleep with me. *You walk into his room and lie down on his bed, he lays down next to you and hugs you tightly* Now sleep. You need your beauty sleep. *He starts singing a lullaby for you while you slowly drift off to sleep*

Wataru: Onee-chan? Is something wrong? Wataru, could you sing me a lullaby? A lullaby? Sure! *You smile and lie down with him on his bed* Goodnight, onee-chan! *Starts singing, but falls asleep half through while you giggle and fall asleep with him*

Natsume: What did I just step on? *Looks down* Joske, why the hell are you laying on the floor!?

Joske: Please, notice me senpai!

Natsume: No! Get up from the floor!

Joske: Ugh... *Gets up*

Natsume: Now, why were you lying on the floor?

Joske: Because I'm sad and so lonely! 😭

Natsume: *Sigh* What happened this time?

Joske: My crush has a girlfriend and it's not me! *Cries*

Natsume: You're loud. Just get over it. -_-

Joske: I can't! He was my world, my everything! And then some random girl comes and steals him from me!

Natsume: Just like Kaname steals you away from me.

Joske: What?

Natsume: What? O_O

Joske: Did you just say that Kaname steals me away from you?

Natsume: No, I didn't! Let me take you to a doctor, you're starting to hear voices...

Joske: But you just clearly said-

Natsume: You were imagining it! I didn't say anything! O\\O

Joske: What!?